Lying with (not "laying with") the Girls

zanemay

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great thread guys!

The lies they tell are to save ours and their face. Nobody wants to hear your women of the last 4 nights is fucking the first Falang she saw at 6pm before you promised to meet at 8. "Fidelity" who expects that this is IMO the whore house for the world...synicial maybe but the trueth. The best is when you get busted by your gf. When she hunts you down or sits in the lobby of your hotel for 5 hours or looks everywhere for you. This is the only time I'm sure that the GoGo girl I'm with really like me-well in a scary way I guess...this is the dead give away. It's the cring in the hallway when she knows you have a lady in there that gets me. I never sleep with 2 girls in the same bar...talk about the shit hitting the fan. These girls fight over this stuff. I always try to save face for most girls. It's when I tell them I'm flying to Laos or away for business and they check up on me to see If I'm a butterfly. I try to save their face and they willn't have it. About a week ago my gf waited in my lobby for 5 hours at 2am..I stumble past her with a young lady. I didn't realize this until about 5 minutes later when she started banging on my door in a crying fit. BUSTED...but why would she do this if she didn't really like me. Talk about loosing face for both of us. I'm to nice to them and they get possesive I guess...I try to save their face but I guess it's 24 hour security from now on.

Saving face it seems is a one way street. Oh, never get a tatto of a butterfly...I still have nail marks where she tried to claw it off.

Archived