Lying with (not "laying with") the Girls

zanemay

Believing What You Want to be True

The world of the bars is a world of liars. It amazes me that even knowing this and being very experienced, I still fall for some of the most obvious ones.

Last night I went out to bar fine a girl who I had taken twice before and who I really like. I went to her bar and she wasn't there. Another girl told me she had stayed home because she wasn't feeling well. Of course I wasn't sure, but I granted it an element of possibility, even though I had heard it at least 10 times before. Anyway, I went to another bar and paid for a girl. I told her I would come back later. Three hours later I walked past Bar One on the way to Bar Two. Who do I see in the arms of a farang?! The girl that was sick in her room.

Knowing all I do and after all of my experience, and my experience with this same lie, why did I give it a single grain of credence? Because it contained the most powerful element of a good lie - it was what I wanted to hear. It was what I wanted to think. I don't know who this famous quote is attributed to, but it goes, "A great leader does not lead. He finds out where the people wants to go and helps them get there." A great liar knows what someone wants to believe and helps them believe it.

Isn't that right "Handsome Man" ? "Sexy Man." What about "I go with other men for money, but I love you."

My GF from BKK was here for a week with a customer she does not especially like. One day I was sitting in the internet shop and she materialized by my side and kissed me. She said she was going to take a long bike ride the next day. Alone. I said good, you can bicycle yourself over to my place for a few hours and ride me. She did. When it came time to check out of the hotel, she told him she was not going back to BKK with him, she was going straight to her home. "Hello. My name is Zane Home!" She stayed for two days.

The best way to deal with this world is to develop your own lies. Why should we just be the recipients - let's use a few of our own.

Right now I am bored with my regular GF in Pattaya. We must see too much of each other because the sex has gone down hill. She knew the GF BKK would be here for a couple of days. I need a longer break so I called her, "GF BKK is going to stay three more days." GF BKK went home yesterday and I have three days on my own.

At the moment I have one steady girlfriend, one irregular who visits from BKK from time to time and four girls that I see when I feel like it. As seeing the same six girls all the time can get boring, I also go out and look for new girls. My usual method is that I go to the bar of one of my regulars and pay her bar fine. Then I "go play snooker with my friends. I come back for you at 1:00 AM." The bit about 1:00 AM is true.

When I go around and talk to new girls, I am invariably asked if I have a "Lady Thai." There is only one correct answer to this question. "No have!" "I saw you walking with a lady yesterday." "Yes. Lady from BKK. Go home. No girlfriend."

Because of my busy schedule, I may not get back to a certain girl for a week or so. When I do, I hear, "I think you fo-get meeeee!" "No tilac. Sorry, I go to Bangkok for one week. Come back today. Miss you too much." Can't prove I didn't can she? And it is "pak wan" and something it would be nice for her to believe.

As long as the lies are innocent and sweet, they are just part of the system of saving face for everyone and making everyone feel good. Take and give, give and take.

Zane

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny you guys always relate to BGs. non sex workers will also "save you" face, and not understand you lied for the same reason. But if Bgs it is, why the anger, jealousy, and door slamming? Screaming, threatening or leaving is no way to treat a business customer? they are actually bad in business, can't make 2 pennies out of one, let alone save that one and invest it. The reason why they lie....

I've heard this every time I've inquired about a girl who wasn't present in bar...."She sick, stay home", or "Her day off today". It's just what every punter will hear from her friends because they know you don't want to hear "she go fuck handsum falang".

It is business. They are preserving future revenue. But it is also not a business totaly devoid of any emotion on their part. Many do feel real jealousy, get angry, etc. They know this is not the best move on their part, but they are human. The stunners/longtimers have learned to control their emotions, and not feel anything. That's what makes them so fucking boring, in bed, and out.

IMO, not intimidation or blackmail, just being immature and childish. yep, it's a business, but they are not very good at it. I've known girls who were good at it. they learnt from every B/F farang they met, they perfected their english so that you could converse with them, they got away from the bar business as fast as they could, actually, they did not even work in Thailand for 500 or 1000 bahts, they did their trade in singapore or HK, for a lot more money, and with less guys. My hats off to these girls, and 3 I know are now still young, happily married, and living abroad. Stop selling us 1000 a shot Bgs as cunning businesswomen, they are still at the bottom of the ladder of their trade (sex tourism).

>

Re: Lying with (not "laying with") the Girls [re: pattaya127] Reply

I've heard this every time I've inquired about a girl who wasn't present in bar...."She sick, stay home", or "Her day off today". It's just what every punter will hear from her friends because they know you don't want to hear "she go fuck handsum falang". <

I remember getting the "She sick..stay home "reply one day, checking up on a cute one from asok plaza. I was ready to chuck it, and move on to Soi Cowboy, when her friend said : I am sure she wants to see you, you want me to take you to her place?

I hesitated, then said yes. I paid her bar, 400 bt, and she took me home to xxx. A 100 bt taqxi ride and half an hour later, we arrived somewhere in the sticks of the suburbs.

We surprised her, she was home, (small one room appt with double bed, shower, no radio/TV. She was delighted to see me, feeling instantly betetr. The three of us went out to a local karaoke after that, and had great fun. She was fortunately not that sick that she couldn't come hoem with me at closing time, and a good time was had by all.

Sometimes, what you get told is true!

Archived