Bar girls wants vacation letter

Dear xxx

Now, are you in England?? What are you doing? How are you? How about Phattaya, nice lady??? Do you like her? I think women at Phattaya will pretty and good. That why you like her and make you forget to call me.

I want visit your country. I saw in television have a lot of flower and very nice. But when you ask me that I can't answer because I'm poor in english. Sometime when I talk to you, you don't understand me. Now I write you can understand me. I want to go England. But nobody have a real love with me enough for pay everything for me vocation. Sometime for me it just dream. Or may you same other guy, them like to talk but can't do. I met alot of guy like that. I don't wanna beleive more, it's make me feel sad. Foreigner don't have a real love, only fake.

|Take a good care of yourself.

Miss you

xxxx

(Received this e mail out of the blue, this girl spoke hardly any English when I knew her and last saw her, very touching)

"...my last communication with her of any description was last Dec, so I am puzzled by this out of the blue correspondence."

It means the LAST guy she was milking got wise and stopped paying. You're next in her Rolodex.

Archived