Bar girls wants vacation letter

Looks just like a lot of the crap I see coming out of an internet cafe in Soi 8 (written on behalf of the girls, most of whom haven't got a clue what has been written for them) Some of the sentences are almost identical and even the misspellings are the same. Obviously a coincidence as I gather your email didn't come from Pattaya, but interesting nonetheless wink.gif

It seems anything is possible with BG e-mail.

Last year I "corresponded" with a BG I had spent some time with. In actuality, I think that I was receiving messages from 3 different people based upon writing style.

But, my favorite was, I wrote that I had injured my shoulder. The reply message said, "glad to hear your shoulder is better".

Some times ago i met a thai/pilippine girl in BKK.

After my return to my country she wrote some e-mails and

told me how much she missing me blablabla.

Then a bit later i send a fake e-mail to her with an new mail-adress. I told her my (fake) name and that i will see her again.

After less than 24 hours she wrote me back that she wants to see me again, missing me - but this fake person she never met....

Well done Mentors. Over the years I've made fruitful use of several temporary email addresses.

May I take this opportunity to offer a very special thanks to Hotmail, Yahoo, Lycos and all the others who have been so helpful over the years - LOL wink.gif

Archived