Newbie in Bangkok: Part IV

hate to be one to bring this up but...

in the threesome, did the girls do each other too?

I mean were they BI, were they getting into each other full on etc...or was it just alitle playing and you do them both?..

also can't wait for the EDEN story..

am thinking it will be a more in detail sex affair story..

considering that, , well what else can you write about...

can't wait to hear it//

hey don't worry we are all just a bunch or honry sods..

ahahhaha..good on ya mate......

Hi there,

I don't know if the girls were bi or not. I daresay that I could have tried to elicit an 'up to you' response from them, but I was having too much fun for myself and wouldn't have fancied standing out for a round.

I'll do the Eden's one as soon as I get a bit more time - maybe Sunday, I'll see how it goes.

As far as the joiner fee is concerned I was only aware of this phenomena when I got back home. What I would say is that the Dynasty Inn definitely gets my vote and is where I intend staying in December. I'll be on my own and will probably post on the meetings board nearer the time just in case anyone fancies a drink.

On the menu it says all girls are Bisexual. If you read some of the posts about the place, it tells you about one girl getting a strap on and doing the other girl. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif and carew hurry with the Eden post i cant wait much longer smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Rusty,

I'm trying to get out there on or about the 19th December. Cancel that - I'm not trying to get out there, I WILL be there on or about the 19th December. I know its early yet but I intend staying in the same place, not just 'cos I know it but it is convenient and their attitude is good. I would consider the Nana but the unrelenting craziness might set me further down the road of madness on which I have already embarked. I found the Dynasty Inn's bar/coffee shop to be a nice oasis after a night of hedonism.

I was reading that there is a regular Friday night casual drink in the Nana for you guys. Now that'd be scary! It's strange isn't it but you read a lot of people's postings and you feel like you have an idea of what they must be like in real life. Maybe I could a start a pre meet that could then go over the road so I wouldn't feel like a spare prick at a wedding.

Stickman's column has now become one of my Sunday 'must reads'. I must say that he manages, through his columns, to inject a healthy dose of realism into some of my wilder flights of fancy. All good stuff. In fact, this board, which seems self-regulating is full of good down-to-earth advice and views. There was a cracking debate on one of the other forums here that Cent started (I think) . The standard of debate was high and some of the contributions must have been crippling to post - I mean like, 1000 words? They were all punching at their own weight though. Nobody was getting bullied or 'cliqued out'. Quality.

It'd be great to buy you guys a drink.

I am spending way too much time on this board. Ahhh- wha'fuck?

Archived