Foreign sexual exchange

sfinkz

We're both still pretty close. 8-9,000 punters. 25K-30K working girls. Only thing I wonder about is beer bars. You would think there would be at least 1 girl working beerbar type place for every girl in EntCom factoring in double shifts.

Big question too is it really half of all workers who are really in BK. We're making a big guestimate there. Pattaya alone eats up a big chunk. Without nailing down some positive info, don't think we'll be able to do much better than this.

Might be an interesting project for SanukStock. Assign everyone 1 bar in NEP (30 of us), and and at the stroke of a certain time, take a head count. At least that would give us a 'snapshot' of a count at a given moment. The total nightly figure would be hard to determine. Not so much for the total girl count, but the punters, as they are coming and going, and coming back again, all night. I would think Santos, or someone, could spit out some pretty reliable stats. They work this evey night, and must have a good idea of the total numbers. If you guys switch to Warbler's, might want to bring it up with him. Mamasan of both Rainbows (plus her own little bar), would be a good source, too. She's been there for a while, and was educated in US for a number of years (I always sit down with her for a chat when I am there. Nice lady). I think there are many board members who know owners/managers etc., who could get us reliable numbers, also.

My thinking is that if we can nail down NEP with certainty, we'd be half there. Also, what about asking 10 bar girls from each EntCom how many friends they have working outside of a EntCom. Those results might surprize us. The average might give us a good indicator of total numbers working in BK. If each are saying 7, and there are 8K total EntCom girls, then you could think that there are 56,000 other workers in BKK. If they are averaging 3 friends, then 24K. But you need to poll from a wide geographical area, so 5 girls are not mentioning same 'Noi' who works Annies MP.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived