Sutus Court 1, 2 3 And 4

Alfmaz

I found out it was Girl friendly from another board and booked 5 nights last night No2 has good reviews

Let us know after your stay.

Some/few/many hotels come and go.

Some age well while other age poorly.

Some are in right locations and good staff.

While others have one or two drawbacks - not seemed to be mentioned on web site.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I went to Sutus Court to book a room for a friend the front desk wasn't too friendly. To be fair I could have caught them on a bad day. I wanted to see the cheap rooms again but they were booked up for days. Ended up booking a room at Katesiree House. Free wifi, A/C, private toilet, cable TV, towels and sheets @ 600 baht and located not too far from Soi Diana on Soi Boukhaw. No pool if that is important and no elevator. My friend was happy with the location, wifi worked good, A/C worked good. Towels, sheets, cleanup etc. okay. Cheap beer in lobby area draws in quite a few beer customers.

Diana Dragon Hotel (nearby on Soi Diana) has a cheap breakfast buffet open to the public. Katesiree House rooms looked better.

http://www.katesireehouse.com/

Same hotel company now has another hotel not too far away on Soi Boukhaw but on other side of Soi Diana heading towards the Tuesday-Friday Market. Same side as the older Katesiree but close to Soi Diana. Various priced rooms nice big lobby area.

Maybe a future visitor can find this info helpful.

• 1 month later...

When I went to Sutus Court to book a room for a friend the front desk wasn't too friendly. To be fair I could have caught them on a bad day. I wanted to see the cheap rooms again but they were booked up for days. Ended up booking a room at Katesiree House. Free wifi, A/C, private toilet, cable TV, towels and sheets @ 600 baht and located not too far from Soi Diana on Soi Boukhaw. No pool if that is important and no elevator. My friend was happy with the location, wifi worked good, A/C worked good. Towels, sheets, cleanup etc. okay. Cheap beer in lobby area draws in quite a few beer customers.

Diana Dragon Hotel (nearby on Soi Diana) has a cheap breakfast buffet open to the public. Katesiree House rooms looked better.

http://www.katesireehouse.com/

Same hotel company now has another hotel not too far away on Soi Boukhaw but on other side of Soi Diana heading towards the Tuesday-Friday Market. Same side as the older Katesiree but close to Soi Diana. Various priced rooms nice big lobby area.

Maybe a future visitor can find this info helpful.

The old wing of Sutus Court (at the back) is quite run down. The new wing in front of soi buakhao) is always fully booked.

There are two Katesiree, the new one opposite to Sutus Court is likely known as Katesiree House- Hotel & Apartment. The room, including the bath room are small but very good decorated. But there are construction site behind (not right behind but quite near). I heard some noise, though not very loud in the morning during my last stay. In fact, there are several construction sites,mainly found in soi 15, but sketching to Areca Lodge in Soi Diana.

• 9 months later...

I stayed in Sutus Court in March and was good no problem with staff or room. Don't book it through Agoda if you have a problem they will nto listen and you pay cancelation other sites no cancelation fees just Agoda