Neo-Nazis ....

gobbledonk

In order to defeat an enemy, you have to acknowledge his strengths, so you can recognize them when they reappear. He created employment, massive infrastructure, pride in being German after getting their arses kicked, he appealed to both lower classes and higher, these things all add up, plus a propaganda machine that only recently have we seen similar PR machines as good.

Hitler and Goebbals were the masters of spin - if they hadn't gone to war and plundered Europe, I'm sure the 'economic miracle' would have been exposed for the fraud that it was. No telling what might have happened if he had actually listened to his Generals, but Nazism strikes me as an ideology built on paranoia and the implicit need for constant purges - same-same communism. I'm not naive enough to think it doesnt happen in a modern democracy, but the last time I saw a cop he didn't ask to see my papers. Neo-Nazis strike me as people who just want to rewrite history to meet their view of the world - shades of the CIA ;)

Archived