Under a Full Moon and the Golem Tree--part 3

Central Scrutinizer

Under a Full Moon and the Golem Tree--part 3

To All,

As I sat there and watched this girl, maybe 18 or 19 years old, came out of the back of the truck. She tied back the canvas flaps and started to prepare herself for the forthcoming day. She had been sleeping inside the back of the truck, like a beautiful Asian gypsy, it was here mobile home, her place of work, her kitchen, her bedroom. You see these people a lot in rural Thailand. Especially around the big market areas. Truck gypsies I call them. Maybe these are the ones who have the business sense to run the resupply routes for the different shops in the area. Obviously there must be some reason they hang around these areas. Seeking some sort of work or job they can do with their truck. You can see the men sleeping in the shade under their trucks during the heat of the day. Usually with a piece of cardboard as their mattress. Amazing Thailand indeed.

Here I sat and watched like some kind of voyeur as she brushed her teeth with a yellow toothbrush and a small bottle of water. Spitting off the end of the truck into the dirt, when finished brushing and rinsing her mouth with the water, she then readied her fresh clothing for the day and, grabbing a threadbare green towel, she jumped off the end of the truck and headed away. Somewhere nearby there must be a communal shower she could use I guessed.

I watched as she passed by the front of my pick-up. Her sleep tousled hair was almost waist length and beautiful, even if still unbrushed. Actually I prefer the wild tousled look in a woman's lengthy hair, and I love very long hair. Turns me on for some reason. (My wife has hair like this, but she always wants to go to the hair dresser and have it smoothed and trimmed. Which I try to discourage her from doing! Thai women, Isaan women to be exact, are too easily influenced by the stupid soap operas they watch and the Thai "standard of beauty" these portray. They emulate the Bangkok Thai look too much. They, the Lao and Khmer lasses, are beautiful in their own right, and really have no reason to do this, in my eyes at least.) This lass was an amazing creature to behold.

Her skin was a glossy dark silky covering on a small muscular frame. "Nice tits!" I thought to myself, getting a bit excited as I followed her with my eyes. God she was lovely! She strode past like a lithe panther, her taut butt moving in a wholly natural sway under the fabric of her jeans. She was hot!

"Jeeeeeeezzzzzuuuuussss Chrrrrriiiissstt!" I muttered, watching her walk away. I lit another smoke and decided to wait to see her again, as she would walk toward me as she returned from her shower, and I could get a better look at her face. My earlier grumpiness at the early morning trip had all but vanished. My hobby of girl watching was being indulged, and this one was a primo one to watch. I waited for her return as I cast about the area to see if there was someone else to engage my interest while I waited. Oh yeah! Right over there, by the noodle shop. Another cutie! Ahhhhh! God was being nice to me today. I adjusted my seat back to an almost upright position and moved my cap off my brow to a better advantage for viewing the cuties around me this morning. It was turning into a nice day after all. After ten minutes or so my neck was getting sore from all the swiveling back and forth looking at all the cute eye candy around. Whoa. Look at that one! Wow! And that one, and this one, and ohmigod look at this, and jeez she's cute, yeah, she's a looker, and, I almost missed the beauty's return, but luckily caught her out of my perifial vision as I gazed around at the the pretty ladies.

"Oh my Christ!" I mumbled as she strode into view. She was a goddess. Khmer likely, with a pretty face like a living bas relief sculpture on a temple wall of Angkor Wat. A dancing girl's lissome body, but with the meat a man can appreciate in the right areas, and flashing black almond shaped eyes, a little button nose and eyebrows arched and thin and perfect. Her delicate well shaped ears were delectible, and needing to be licked and kissed it seemed to me in my dirty thoughts. She was dressed in her fresh clothes and had her wet hair up under the towel she had brought with her. She noticed my star struck gaze and our eyes locked for an instant. My new love flashed a quick brilliant smile in recognition of my obviously appreciative ogling, (I think my jaw was hanging down to my chest) and as she broke our brief eye contact her smile slipped to a smug grin as the natural sway to her hips took on a more pronounced wiggle and waved goodbye to me.

She was gorgeous, and yeah, she knew it. More power to her. If I was twenty years younger, and not a married man, I would have tried my damnedest to strike up a conversation with her, I swear.

I lifted my face toward heaven and thanked God for giving me the eyes to see the beauty of his awesome creation of this gorgeous creature. He can truly work miracles. I had just had the pleasure of witnessing one of his angels walking the earth. Thanks God. Good job that one!!

The angel climbed into the back of her truck house and, much to my pleasure, took the towel off her hair and started to brush it dry. Ah Christ! Be still my beating heart! Another thing that really gets me going. Watching a lovely lass with long sexy hair brushing it out. What the hell? I was hypnotized and couuldn't take my eyes off her. Ooooooooohhhhhh maaaaamaaaaaaa! Yeah baby, brush that pretty hair.

Godzilla was acting up and I had to adjust him in his cotton cage.

I felt the truck rock and noticed Sis and another Thai woman putting something into the back of the truck as I glanced in the rearview mirror. She came over to my window and said, "Okay. We go buy barbeque you like!" Rats! Lousy timing Sis, dammit! "Uh, yeah, okay Sis." I said, and climbed from the truck after another stealthy adjustment of Godzilla. I glanced at my angel. She had her hair back over her shoulders now and was still brushing it, her firm breasts pushing the fabric of her blouse to its limit of stretchiness. She caught my look and grinned a sly and confident grin. Yeah honey. You know exactly what you were doing, don't you? Hahaha! Thanks sexy lady. Later.

I shrugged my shoulders and cracked my neck to loosen up my sore neck muscles from all that marathon girl watching. Sis caught this and said, "You okay?" I laughed and muttered, "Yeah. I think I got a cramp from sleeping in the truck seat."

She gave me a look and a smirk and said, "Okay, we go." Fucking woman misses nothing.

Off we went to buy my new barbeques.

(to be continued)

Cent

(The Central Scrutinizer)

------------------------------

"If eyes were made for seeing,

Then Beauty is its own excuse for being."

Ralph Waldo Emerson, The Rhodora

Cent:

I am loving this. Let me be the first to volunteer to drive Sis to the market.

Three parts and no badgering! This is the life.

Handy

Handy,

Hell no! You just go and get yer own Sis! This is my gig! It's a union job too, and I have seniority bub.

As for the story, well, let's just see how the back holds up. I'm doing it in small increments over the course of a few hours and then posting the part as I finish it. I almost didn't think I'd be able to type today my goddamned arm hurt so much! Had to ice down my friggin' shoulder this morning. Must have slept in a weird position last night and pinched the nerve in my damn neck.

I used a gift certificate I got last Xmas and got a couple new c.d.'s yesterday. Steppenwolf's greatest hits. Used to love their stuff! It has "The Pusher" and "Snowblind Friend" on it, as well as some others I like. Oldies but goodies. Also grabbed Zappa's "Them or Us" album. Love that one! Saw Frank do that album tour on Winter Island in Salem Mass. Great day out, and great concert! Only had the tape of it and it was messed up. More writing music! Part 4 coming Handy. I'm working on it. You nagging bastard! :-) Actually thanks. I needed a prod.

Cent

Hi Swede,

Thanks. Glad you enjoy them.

What's the url for the site of mine you tried to access? Just curious. I have almsot all my stories, even some partially done unfinished ones, some fiction too, over on delphi.com on a site I did to store everything in one place, as a back-up, that makes it easer for me to access myself. This url should get you into it. Let me know if it works. If not I'll try a different url access. Try this one.

http://forums.prospero.com/Cent/start

This url shouldn't be a problem for KS. It's free and not a discussion board, and in no way could be seen as competition to this board or the pay site. It's just a library of my old posts and stories and others I gathered over the years from friends.

Cent

Cent,

My gf asked if I would visit her home village on my next trip (Nong Mek, Udon) Reading your stuff, the answer is yes.

Now, one day, in a songteaw from the Chumpon market, this beatifully tanned silk skinned girl was sitting in front of me. I dreamt of being David Hamilton and making superb photographs of her.....

Memories...

Cent:

You have geat memory for detail. ( or do you elaborate later on?)

The eye candy girl reminds me ( by your desctiption that she knows exactly what she is doing) of the car washing girl in "Cool hand luke" they know exactly what they are doing. yeh!

As for ur wife giving you the "look" and smirk.

I think they only "let" us think we get away with this stuff.

( and/or save mentioning it for later when they want to use it to their advantage) I wish my memory was that good!

your tales are one of the highlites of my days ( while stuck in farangland)

Thank you cent, you made my day again.

Yes, usually Nok would let me get away with my hobby of appreciating the show on teh street, just soemtimes, she'd cover my eyes with her hand and angrily ask "Why you look?".

Then I'd reassure her that I only look, not do. As long as you don't rub her nose in it too much, it will be OK. Until the day they get angry, and you'll be reminded of eveything you have ever done wrong in our life, including watching theat nubile yummie at teh market that day.

Enjoy, life is short!

Pasathai,

"You have geat memory for detail. ( or do you elaborate later on?)"

**Actually I have a very bad memory for certain things. Names, place names, where I heard or read something, stuff like that. I also "forget" to do things I'd planned on doing, usually rememberig after the time I was supposed to do whatever it was. My memory seems to hold on to details and things that are really inconsequential. Stupid stuff, weird things, small details that really have no business stuck in the recesses of my brain. I usually take some time to write down things I've done while in the LOS later in the day before I forget them. The "name" stuff I want to remember for a story I find myself searching the pick-up for a piece of paper and a pen to write it down because I KNOW I'll forget the name of a village, or the Soi number, or the person's name, or the name of that great bar, restaurant, massage parlor, gogo, etc. But the moods, flavors, smells, emotions, minute background details I can usually just sit back and recapture just by letting my mind drag the memory back up and savoring it a while. The yellow toothbrush for example, the green threadbare towel, these were there in my mind's eye for some reason. Something about these stupid little details stuck in my memory. Don't ask me how or why! :-) But if I had talked to the lass and gotten her name? Well, I would have forgotten that almost instantly afterward! Unless I consciously make an effort and make a word game or association in some way to try to remember it.

"The eye candy girl reminds me ( by your desctiption that she knows exactly what she is doing) of the car washing girl in "Cool hand luke" they know exactly what they are doing. yeh!"

**I know what you are saying here! :-) But what really attracts me are the ones who do it unconsciously. The "naturals". Something about a beautiful sexy woman who doesn't even consider herself beautiful, or even thinks about it much, this turns me on the most. Rare finds indeed.

"As for ur wife giving you the "look" and smirk.

I think they only "let" us think we get away with this stuff."

**Actually that was Sis who did this in this part of the story. And she doesn't miss much herself. I try hard NOT to do any girl watching in the presence of the wife. Mostly because I think it's impolite, not a good idea, and can cause injuries to yourself! :-) Or cause you to be stuck with a grumpy jealous lady. Never fun that huh? But when alone it's a harmless enjoyable hobby.

"( and/or save mentioning it for later when they want to use it to their advantage) I wish my memory was that good!"

**Haha! Yeah, same here!

"your tales are one of the highlites of my days ( while stuck in farangland)"

**Thanks Pasathai. Glad you enjoy them. That's nice to hear, and my "pay" for doing them! But what's with the qualifier buddy? What? You don't read my stories when you're in the Land of Sanuk? Hahahaha! Well, to tell the truth I don't read the boards hardly at all myself when I'm in Thailand! Too busy having fun!

Later Pasathai,

Cent

Archived