Under a Full Moon and the Golem Tree--part 3

Central Scrutinizer

Cent:

I think everyone has the same memory process, just that we are not afraid to admit it later in life ( its not really that late for us yet, is it?)

On being stuck with a grumpy/jelous ( can I add bitchy ?)

is really the pitts, on more than one ocasion my "partner" decided where and when to get back at me for what I would consider some minor infraction. ( in public) seems when it suits them, being the shy/reserved thai lady does not count. ( I think her head even spun around like linda blair in the exericist one time) worst part is I did not forsee it coming, seems things just "build up" until its too late.

reading your stories while in LOS does not have the same impact as when in farangland. ( kind of like tequlla for the soul when away)

when is the next installment due?

Thalenoi,

Yes! Definitely go up and visit the village with her. Unless you are the type that HAS to have every amenity close at hand, and won't "rough it" a bit, then you will have a nice and interesting time I'd think. Bring your camera. You'll probably see amazing and interesting things where you'll be saying to yourself, "Shit! wish I had my camera right now!"

Go up, have fun, and don't let anyone talk you into anything you aren't comfortable with. Remember the Thais respect some one who is polite, yet firm, and willing to say "NO" without being rude. I was told once by a Thai lass that the best way to say no to a Thai who is asking for something is to just say you "cannot right now".

One tip, don't tell your lass how much money you'll have on hand, (that way if you are uncomfortable about paying for something you can say no, not have enough darling.) don't pull out a wad of cash in front of others, and buy a few delicacies not found in the village that her mother would like. Ask your lass, she'll know what Mama would love. When you are about to leave, slip your lass, in private, maybe 500 baht, tell her to give this to her mother for female incidentals and stuff she might need that she can't afford. It's not necessary, but will be appreciated by Mama, and get her on your side in any future arguments or problems with others in the village. Remember.....Mama you want on your side!! :-) Make Mama your ally, and Mama will protect you from the scamps and bums of the family and village!

Cent

Phoenix,

Yep. That's one reason why I don't girl watch around the wife. Just gives them ammo to use against you later when they are pissed off at you! Plus I guess if I caught her checking out all the guys around while I was with her I'd probably get a mite aggravated after a while too. Better to focus our attention on the lady "in hand" to maximize your pleasurable experiences. I think this is true whether it's the wife/GF, or a one night stand. But, out from under the watchful eye of our ladies, it's a great hobby to indulge, and plenty of fun. :-)

Cent

• 3 weeks later...

Mike;

I'm looking forward to the rest of this story. It may be that May and I will have to stop by the village next time we are in Thailand (next year!) for a couple of days or so. I'd love to meet Sis. She's my kind of broad!

Of course, I am more lucky than you poor pussy whipped bastards. All I do is lay the law down to May and tell her that I am going girl watching, drinking, carousing and other such fun pursuits. You've met May and know what a sweet, accomodating woman she is. She'll look at me with that sweet smile of hers and tell me "Of course, darling, you can have all of the fun you want...after you get out of the hospital!"

Actually, I do have a plan that seems to work. If I see a girl that I really want to look at, I will tell May something like "Honey, see that girl over there - the one with the long hair and beautiful blouse (or dress, jewelry, or whatever)? I think that would be a good hair style for you. What do you think?" I can usually work things so that I can get a good long look but I must be careful. The last time I did that I drooled all over my shirt. Maybe she was a little suspicious since I got a dirty look.

Wait until Emily gets a little older and catches her Daddy looking at another woman. You know the Little Fireball. Then I will be in trouble.

Emily and May send their love to Waen.

Take care, my friend.

Paul

The Old Sarge

Sarge,

Hmmmmmm. I don't know. I've actually tried that trick before, and was told "Why you look she?" Errrrr.....uhhhh....'cause she looks so much like you darling! Suay mahk! I find it better not to show any interest in other women. I'm sure plenty of guys here have been asked by the old ball and chain "Honey, do you think she (nodding to some gorgeous creature) is sexy/beautiful?" Ah, right darling, you ain't sucking me in with that one. I feign disinterest. I'm no fool!

Cent

p.s. You're welcome with the family anytime Sarge. I'm sure you'd have a blast in the village!

Archived