Bargirl Lie #43

Sarisin

I've mentioned before here my preference for playing with the dancers in the gogo bars, but, when it comes to that rarity of taking a bargirl home now for me, I would rather take a freelancer.

Lately, I have noticed a number of freelancers coming up with a nifty one to justify a short-time instead of a long-time.

Actually, they don't have to do this with me as I prefer a short-time anyway. But, when I ask them if they want to stay short-time or long-time, they launch into a story to justify their short-time answer.

The story lately I have heard has been that the girl has another job in the morning. Everything from working in a factory, to having a shop, to sewing clothes, to test piloting the Space Shuttle. Then, of course, you have THE STUDENTS, who, I guess qualify for having another job too.

Anyway, I suppose some really do have other jobs, but why would they be out selling something else at 2am or later? When do they sleep?

So, when I hear this story, I have to chalk it up to

a. I just want to go ST to make the money and go home.

b. I have a Thai boyfriend I have to meet in a few hours.

c. I have to tend to my baby at home very soon.

d. I don't really like this guy and I have to get out quick.

e. All of the above.

I honestly would hope it is not (d) above, but I think there is a lot of a - c going on.

So, you get the lie/story about having another job in the AM.

Any of you guys heard Bargirl Lie #43 or similar lately?

I have run into this once at Long Gun and agree with your possibilities and will add a few others:

f. I can make more by returning to the bar and getting another customer or two before the night is over

g. I charge the long time rate for a short time anyway and pass up customers unwilling to pay it

Also, I once ran into a BG at the Doll House SC who refused short time and wanted long time only! That was ok, as I mostly am into long time as well, but none the less surprising to me.

I'm a freelancer type of person too these days

and I've had all the excuses you have stated.

I believe most of them want to get home to

their kids. Most freelancers I've got to know

seem to have a kid from a thai guy, mum or sister

looks after the young guy whilst mum goes out

to try and earn a grand or two. It doesn't worry

me that much that they go home after s/t, but

sometimes I do miss rolling the leg over in the

morning.

chok dee

Why should she stay with customer long time????

I assume that most of the customers not looking like De-Caprio,so why she'll stay with older fat guy,if the money in her pocket...????

I see you're a newbie,

Welcome Rami,

Number 1, the money usually isn't in her pocket until the end of meeting. She will generally be paid what punter (that's you) decides she was worth. If price was agreed upon before hand, then it is common where a punter will pay over that for great service (or additional time spent over what was agreed upon). Additionally, L/T and S/T do not pay the same. Every Thai prositute will quote/expect a higher price for L/T. That is why she would elect to stay with a customer L/T. That extra time spent with you translates to higher baht in her pocket.

PS. 'Looks' have very little to do with all this. And because I DO look like De-Caprio, the rules above do not apply to me. In fact, I charge THEM. smile.gif Just spend some time going through the older posts, and you'll get a real good feel for how things work there.

HT

HIGH THAIED

Thank you for your reply !!!

I've been in LOS twice,but I think I'm not a punter.

I met girls in Disco's(mostly in Chiangmai),and usually didn't pay for sex.So I'm not familiar with "rules" of ST/LT.

When I paid,(twice also),girls asked for money before we did it,and I gave 500 Bath.In both cases they stay with me day/days after.Maybe I'm newby and naive regarding BG's(why I need to deal with em' anyway),but I prefer to leave it like this.......:-)

Archived