50th birthday party in BKK suggestions?

Contact Marc. 'Nuf said.

ps. Are we all invited to this monumentous occation?

pss. Happy B'day, uniformguy!

HT

HT is right on uniformguy.

50? Are you that old? Man, I thought you were no older than, um, 62 or so?

Anyway, last year to celebrate my XX birthday I just called Marc at Eden Club, told him it was my birthday, and I would like to spend my birthday evening at his establishment.

He did the rest and that was one birthday I will never forget.

Also, may I suggest you just ride the skytrain naked all day. smile.gif

See you soon.

Sirisin suggested you to...

>Also, may I suggest you just ride the skytrain naked all day.

I'd like to add that BTS has issued a one-day trip ticket for 100 baht with unlimited ride. laugh.gif

Tell me when you will do it. I'd like to be the first one to wish you a Happy Birthday on the sky train !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tongue.gif

GTG

GTG.

Not sure you would really want to see uniformguy naked.

I have seen him fully clothed on numerous occasions, and, I assure you THAT is not a pretty sight. smile.gif

The thought of a naked uniformguy riding the rails in BKK all day is enough to, well, stop the train permanently.

He does, however, have a neat accent when he talks. laugh.gif

Why not do something nice and simple and out of the ordinary like:

1) Get laid

2) Get laid

3) Get laid etc etc etc

Taipan

GTG

I will ride the sky train naked if you will.......if you are offering an unlimited ride for 100 baht.......by the way what is the fine for nudity in a train in BKK I am sure they have a fine for that. But I have to accept that Sarisin is right I do not look great naked, however can u imagine what he must look like no wonder he has to pay the girls..............

Seriously though the event will have to have a combination of girls, drink, uniforms, and EDEN, how many people can the biggest room in Eden hold? I would love to hold it in Baccara in one of their upstairs rooms but the attitude in there sucks and I do not mean as in diddlin.................oh if only I still had the stamina of a 22 year old..............

Thanks to all who replied if you are around this week in 2005 you are welcome to join me!!!!!!!!!!

UG

oh and I am planning a trial run with Sarisin and Long Gun on the 21st of June but don't tell them 'cos they don't know yet.

Uh, sorry, I thought you said it was going to be your 70th birthday. Only 50, eh? Well you fooled me.

I was just going to suggest granny dresses and berets as a kinda uniform that might get a senior citizen like you off.

Don't think you will have many takers to join you in your day of naked frivolity on the Skytrain, UG. So, you might want to offer to ride the klong taxi boats instead in the buff. smile.gif

I should be available for the trial run the 21st as long as it doesn't include having to see a big dopey naked Irish Guy saying 'B'Gosh and B'Gorrah' all night long. laugh.gif

See you soon you big leprachaun, you.

Sarisin,

I have never heard anyone in Ireland say B'gosh, B'gorrah, or 'Top of the morning to you' like everyone else you're watching too many movies. But then, I forget you are living in BKK, what else is there to do there but go to the movies.......

See u on the 21st.

Uniformguy

Yep, you're exactly right!

In fact, in a couple of hours, I'll be heading off to the theater.

Places with names like Tilac, Midnite, Five Star, Angelwitch...you get the idea.

Now, where did I put my box of Lucky Charms....?

laugh.gif

Archived