Charter Court Dismisses Yingluck And Nine Cabinet Members From Office

waerth

There's a bitterness and anger out there now gaining momentum. Slow burn is starting. This process was not a good thing for Thailand, just hope it doesn't get violent. This is the first time I've ever agreed with Robaus, and I agree with him 10,000%

Dump your Thai stocks.

Thai people know Suthep's history and they still prefer him over the Shinawatra clan. That says something as well. Not condoning him, not at all actually, and I agree that the end of this is unfortunately not in sight yet!

Thai people know Suthep's history and they still prefer him over the Shinawatra clan. That says something as well. Not condoning him, not at all actually, and I agree that the end of this is unfortunately not in sight yet!

You've got to be kidding! isn't it strange how fantasy and myth become reality in people's minds. Tell a big enough lie and you will get away with it.

>>"they"? ..the Thai people?...who are "they"...certainly not the majority of Thai people who did anything but vote for Suthep and his cronies in the last election..remember the one that the Democrats were gutless enough to boycott because they knew they wouldn't win. So they took their bat and ball home and said no-one can play now. Oh and lets sack the groundsman and his staff too so that the pitch will go to rack and ruin.

:beer: