Where the boys are ...

Flashermac

Yes, there has not yet been any explanation by the Thai females on the board about this scene. Please ladies come forth and devulge thy information. Who is involved? What kind of money passes hands? Is it a recent phenomena in Bkk? and most importantly are they looking for falangs? It seems falangs would be great for the industry since Thais pay to learn English ( I will sex you and teach you how to say, "Yes!, Yes!, Yes!"), we have larger sized torpedos than the locals, and it would be easier to conceal the biz from other Thais. I sure bet a lot of the English teachers in Bkk would love to change "careers". In fact, a good idea would be to get a degree from the Wat Po massage school and then work as "masseuse/shagger of wealthy Thai women". Do you think this is one of those sectors like hat making and prawn farming that falangs are excluded from? I sure hope not : )

F*****g Hell!

Soi 42 (well, just off it) is where my unit is and my gf lives there.

Holly shit, hope it is not what prompted her to say that the location was very convenient.

Up to the point where I walk from the Ekamai train station (first third of the street length), there is nothing that may suggest vicinity of such a venue.

There is, actually, a slum-like building on the right hand side (when walking from the Ekamai station) that she told me was a karaoke place. But the place is a real shit hole, never noticed any flow of people in or out. Soi dogs and unattended children all around it. If that's the place, I am a bit less worried.

Anyway, you made me scratch my head.

How much do they pay?

I heard a year ago ago it was 2000ST. Girls would not want such a "buterfly" as their LT or BF.

Sounds expensive but this was where the guys knew the money had came from a farang a few hours earlier.

The black cloud from my previous post is still over me. Are we sure the place's name was not misspelled? Palozzo instead of Palazzo?

I was paid once, made me feel dirty all over, and showers for hours didn't get rid of the scuzzy grungy feeling.

Since then I've never accepted payment, though on rare occasions I'll accept dinner.

"I just asked my gf - she told me that the Palazzo place is not at Soi 42 but somewhere opposite Emporium. Somehow the address was wrong (or was it?)."

THAT means the numbers were reversed. It was Soi 24.

Archived