Pdrc To Disband On 27 May

Flashermac

Why don't you try looking at those that Abhisit, the PDRC and others have proposed? Obviously, Pheu Thai doesn't want any reforms, since it has opposed every suggestion thus far made.

I have seriously tried googling: Abhisit PDRC reforms. But I can’t find any concrete examples of a single reform.

About a week ago I got onto a Thai pro PDRC site (can’t find it now) with some reforms mentioned. I obviously had to use Google Translate to view. It was still all vague...of course that could be the fault of the translation.

Please could you explain in simple but concrete terms what the reforms are, or point me in the direction of a site where they are explained

Are they:

.. rules to exclude certain politicians

.. realignment of electoral boundaries

..set quotas of unelected politicians in the Senate or Parliament

..anti corruption/vote buying measures

..some form of proportional representation, along the lines of Australia, Israel, Netherlands, Spain, Canada http://en.wikipedia...._representation

Almost 30 people have died so far...for what? Give us a clue.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Please could you explain in simple but concrete terms what the reforms are, or point me in the direction of a site where they are explained." :shakehead

For the Flash to provide a clear synopsis the Thais would have to be clear to begin with- Never going to happen.

How long have you been interacting with this culture?

"Please could you explain in simple but concrete terms what the reforms are, or point me in the direction of a site where they are explained." :shakehead

For the Flash to provide a clear synopsis the Thais would have to be clear to begin with- Never going to happen.

How long have you been interacting with this culture?

I think that's Flashspeak and Jitagorntalk for you haven't got a clue what the reforms are, but you are prepared to defend to the hilt Suthep and his cronies to promote them.

Blind fanatic faith. You see it everywhere in this sad world.