Farmers To Be Paid From Tomorrow

waerth

"Yingluck's government tried to issue a bond to raise money to pay the farmers months ago, but guess who blocked that saying she didn't have the authority to do so."

I absolutely knew you were going to say that! :grinyes:

In fact, most of the farmers were due to be paid in October. Yingluck didn't dissolve the house until December. The payment was already overdue by then, plus PT had plenty of time to make sure the money was approved before pulling the plug.

Yingluck tried a fiddle, since she didn't have the authority. But Suthep is a champion fiddler himself and was able to block it. Checkmate.

i'd say one need to search long and wide to find a broken promise or outright lie from this 'PM'.

he also gets things done at speed!

refreshing :)

That's because he can censor the media and shoot anyone who protests against him!

I bet Aussie PM Tony Abbott wishes he had the same powers!

:beer:

"Yingluck's government tried to issue a bond to raise money to pay the farmers months ago, but guess who blocked that saying she didn't have the authority to do so.:

I absolutely knew you were going to say that! :grinyes:

In fact, most of the farmers were due to be paid in October. Yingluck didn't dissolve the house until December. The payment was already overdue by then, plus PT had plenty of time to make sure the money was approved before pulling the plug.

Ah, but no ... it just had to be Suthep. It always is. Suthep is even to blame for global warming. ;)

Silly hyperbole. Stick to the subject.

So are you denying that Suthep and his cronies blocked Yingluck's attempts to repay them months ago?

Have to admit though, the army has it easier. The caretaker government could not borrow money because the constitution forbade it.

The military tossed out the constitution so they can do what they want.

And if Suthep and the yellow shirts hadn't taken their bat and ball home boycotting the election, sent their armed thugs to disrupt decent citizens wanting to exercise their democratic rights, we would have had a fully functioning elected government and the farmers would have been paid months ago.

The words hypocrisy and disingenuity spring to mind!

Robaus, Yingy should be happy Suthep stopped her. Otherwise she would be up for another charge on violating the constitution.

They SHOULD have paid when they could while they were the government. Obviously they didnt give a rats ass about the farmers till Suthep started bringing the subject up. Only THEN were they all of a sudden concerned with paying the farmers. Which at that point the could NOT as it is forbidden for a caretaker gov to borrow money.

If they would have broken the constitution at that point as well she would have been behind bars for many years. So she should thank Suthep for pointing that out to her :p

• Like 1

Who Blocked Payments before Suthep took to the streets

FACTS Payments due since October

Stick that in you pipe and smoke it

So are you saying Yingluck and Suthep are both as bad as each other?

I just want the rule of democracy.

yes dear robous both of them and you too are all bad losers.

now get out and smoke that pipe somewhere else pls!

democrazy my fucking ass...its a losing game too...cookierun is more democraticthan most countries including Oz 55555555

:neener: :neener: :neener:

So are you saying Yingluck and Suthep are both as bad as each other?

I just want the rule of democracy.