Have you seen 'THE ADVERT"? Pack your bags...

Fidel

<<I'm all up for a pisstake but you must remember that you must be able to take the piss out of yourselves too. I think the Thais have been taking the piss out of farang for far too long without being able to take it back.>>

So true, observe how nasty Thais can get if you swing it back on them. My other half is a teacher and the shit she has to put up with is incredible. Bloody rich little shits of students with their mobile phones ringing constantly in class, deliberatly trying to stir up the teacher by using English swear words they dont even understand. And the best part is if you take them to hand they run to Daddy and he goes and complains to the school management and next day you are looking for another job..

I hear stories of teaching everyday in Thailand, I feel sorry for the Farang teachers trying to actually teach something of value, and can understand when a teacher just says fuck it and doesnt bother to write lesson plans or oranise any work for his classes, choosing to rock up and sit there reading the paper while the students work on parrot like assignments day after day.

The Thais with their myopic blame the other person view are the ones who will suffer in the long run.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived