Narcissism And Thai Girls

bust

" You had to look it up didn't you.... :neener: "

คุณต้องคันหาà¸à¸±à¸™à¹€à¸¥à¸¢à¹€à¸«à¸£à¸­ :neener:

" You had to look it up didn't you.... :neener: "

คุณต้องคันหาà¸à¸±à¸™à¹€à¸¥à¸¢à¹€à¸«à¸£à¸­ :neener:

คุณ จะต้องหาวิธี ที่จะเข้าใจ :wink:

My wife would fall into that data gory. Many times, she won't go with me to a store because I refuse to change out of work cloths to go spend my money at a Walmart or Target. It's too bad that the heightened sense of smell that they have doesn't extend to the foul smelling/eyes burning Thai cooking that they insist on. Or to the smell of dishes sitting for days in sinks, food sitting out for days without refrigeration, bedrooms with smelly, dirty clothes sitting around for weeks. With Thais, it is all about how they appear to others (and not just people that they know; I don't know how many times I have told my wife that we will never see the person again at Walmart that sees me in work clothes) but doesn't include what's behind closed doors that only family members will see.

" It's too bad that the heightened sense of smell that they have doesn't extend to the foul smelling/eyes burning Thai cooking that they insist on. Or to the smell of dishes sitting for days in sinks, food sitting out for days without refrigeration, bedrooms with smelly, dirty clothes sitting around for weeks "

This is your version of reality, it's not mine ...

I can't say that I have looked in many Thai kitchens or bedrooms, other than at my house. The one's that I have seen are clean (except for the Thai habit of leaving out perishable foods), which I assume are clean because they expected company. I've seen too many nice, new cars parked in front of rat hole Thai apartments/shacks to think that my situation is unique.

For me, I have seen both situations, but mostly, I see Thais with a clean house.

I see the foods left out when a large frig is available...still haven't figured this one out :dunno:

For sure, I have seen the nice cars out in front of a dumpster of an apartment or house. I saw the same in

the USA.

I still remember all those run down houses in the south part of the USA, junk cars in the front yards but they

all had TV antennas!

Maybe some traits are just part of all people...

On December 19-20, I'll be driving to Disneyworld from KC. I'll be going through Kentucky, Tennessee and Georgia and then Florida. I'll be sure to post photos of any unusual houses on the way. I'll also be driving through Ferguson and will look for photo opportunities.

• Like 1