JP's Newbie Trip pt. 2 Cambodia

jpellet

Transfer to the airport for the short flight to Siem Reap. Took awhile to get through immigration and then met by tour guide and off to the hotel. Drop off our stuff and we go to explore the town. I couldn't believe how many new hotels the were building, they sure must expect alot more tourists In the coming years. Took a tuk-tuk and got off by the "river", had a couple beers(chang, tiger) not the best I've ever had. Decided to do some shopping and find some girls. Got a tuk-tuk and tried to explain what we wanted, the first place he brought us to had about 10 girls age 12-16, not really my scene so we told the driver that we wanted older girls, next place better about 6 girls all nice looking, we pick our girls and off to the back we go. This place Is like a sauna never sweated so much during sex In my life. Nice back massage, great smoke, and alright sex. Payed the $10 and $2 tip for 2 hour massage and sex. Go back to the hotel for shower and dinner. Dad's tired so I head out to Martini's thanks to the board, expecting to find lots of girls and possibly a companion for the night. Not knowing there was an Inside, sit at the outside bar. Am I In the right place, where are all the girls, drinka couple beers and I'm soaked In sweat and irritable so I head home empty handed. Wake up and go to Angkor Thom and other ruins, had a wonderful time and took many pictures. I will come back when I have more time and with out the guide. Stopped at a nice restaurant for lunch and back to the hotel for a dip In the pool. 3:00 p.m. head out to Angkor Wat, some more great ruins. Finish around 7:00p.m., and go to (sharaz) not sure of the name and play some pool, drink some beers, and time to get laid. Find a place with about 15 girls, we pick are girls and In the back we go. Damn It's hot, nice massage, and great sex but half way through I hear "justin It's not gonna happen", damn dad just ruined It for me, zip up and pay $10 and off we go. Got to Martini's again since I found out there was an Inside. Here's where all the girls are at. sit down and immediately dad has some beauty with him, I take my time and finally find what I'm looking for. Go talk to her and set It up for me and my dad, I asked the girls If same room Is o.k. and It was. Tell dad lets go, but he misunderstands me and thinks theres trouble, get him outside and go back In to seal the deal. Walk outside to get some money and dad's surrounded by about 7 guys and 3 girls, so he's pissed off, I'm drunk, and all these cambodians are yelling In a language either one of us knows. Long story short, no girls and going home alone drunk. Tommorrow bangkok, I liked Cambodia but was mad about not going to phenom phen, I will be back I just hope It's before the tourist start coming to bad.

Time for my comments. When we got to Cambodia we changed our money at the airport, the exchange rate was 380,000 for a hundred dollars, what a wad of cash! What my son leaves out are the little things that make this an experience to remember. Picture us standing on the main street in Siem Reap by a group of men trying to get across what we want. Here is my son thrusting his pelvis back and forth saying we want boom boom. They knew immediately what were looking for. I still had not got a massage so that was my requirement for whatever we found. The girl I had was very accommodating and I had a great time. I am 48 and have not played with hookers for probably 20 years; needless to say I realized it was something I missed. When we went to the second place the girl seemed a little bit of a novice but I figured she would warm up once we started. Wrong! It was like she was somewhere else and I need a little feedback otherwise it just doesn?t do it for me. That?s when I hollered at my son and we got out of there. I do think he was a little mad at me but we laughed about it later. The last night outside the bar I really thought it would escalate but my son had the cooler head and we just left. Left to myself I probably would have been in a hospital later that night. All in all I had a great time. The one overriding theme we kept hearing was people could not believe a father and son were out like this drinking and chasing women.

You misunderstand, I was just letting him know that I was done. I was going to wait for him in the front part of the building. I had no idea my voice would cause him to go limp.

Good reports J and M.

Glad I missed the conflict, but sorry I missed the "good meal." Didn't find a one, while there.

Of course, maybe you guys are more spendy than am I--if your hotel had a pool! Hell, mine barely had a shower.

Thanks, again, for the report. smile.gif

Archived