My 2nd trip: a Sanuk and LOS exploration:Part 2

Tiger Moth

A quick review

I decided to categorize by Sanuk experience: 1) BJ bars; 2) Stunners; 3) Ladies of the street; 4) Thermae; 5) GoGo girl.

Stunners

In a movie made about 25 years ago, called The Dirty Dozen, Donald Sutherland played a corporal who impersonates a General and reviews some troops. He is accompanied by the CO of the troops he is reviewing and at the end of his review he turns to the CO and says, ?they look good ?.but, can they fight??.

I suppose this is the issue with Stunners, they look good but can they perform. And the perform issue seems to have at least 2 parts: are they entertaining and pleasant to be with?; do they perform well in bed?

When it comes to Stunners, I believe that beauty is partially in the eye of the beholder. That is, I think if you lined up 10 Stunners and 10 of us had to vote on whether each was a Stunner, I believe that we would reach consensus on 7 of the 10. With that intro, I will say that I will report on two Stunners and I will add that I prefer very slender women. So the guys who prefer women with some meat on their bones might not agree that these 2 are Stunners but perhaps a 7or 10 consensus could be reached that they were Stunners.

Stunners and Freelancers

To begin, I should mention that each of the Stunners was a freelancer. Also, I met each at a disco. I met Stunner #1 at Nana Disco and Stunner #2 at Marine Disco. Of the 2, my experience with Stunner #2 was more extensive and more interesting but Stunner #1 was also an experience worth noting in the ?Stunners, they look good but can they perform? analysis.

Stunner #1

When I entered Marine Disco, it was my intention to leave with a woman that was extremely physically attractive to me and for her to be in her early 20?s at the oldest. I spent a bit of time enjoying the atmosphere and checking out the assembled talent. I noticed one small group of about 4 who all appeared to be in their early 20s and each was attractive with 2 of the 4 being the real standouts. I wanted to speak with one of them in particular but was intimated. After all, I have had very limited experience in LOS and back home I couldn?t approach a woman younger than 40 or 45 without it being awkward. Anyway, eventually I did approach the one and was badly shot down. As I walked away I was embarrassed and very discouraged. But, there wasn?t anywhere to go. So, I moved to another part of the disco and just tried to gather myself.

Eventually, I spotted another Stunner that really appealed to me. I was too intimidated to approach her and just checked her out from a distance occasionally. Then, while I was checking her out, she turned in my direction and our eyes connected. I was frightened and ready to be rejected again. But, she smiled at me. I wanted to avoid her and to approach her at the same time. I took a deep breath, got my courage and a moment later we were talking. She was very friendly and personable and spoke English fairly well.

After a brief period of time we got down to business. I very much prefer LT but she said she could only do ST tonight but could do LT with me tomorrow night. So, since, for my eyes, she was gorgeous and sexy, I agreed. This is the first time I did ST.

Well everything was fine, she was pleasant enough and except for the fact that I found her to be beautiful and exciting, the performance in bed was not remarkable.

She left me with her cell number and asked me to call her tomorrow and yes, we were going to do LT.

I called in the early afternoon and there was a lot of noise in the background. She said it was her father?s birthday party and she had given him a 10,000 baht gift. She asked me to call her back at 5. Why was it necessary to call her back at 5? ? beats me but there was too much going on in the background to get into a discussion. So, I agreed.

I called at 5 and she said, ?let?s meet at Nana Disco at 11?. I said, OK even though I had been hoping to go out to dinner with her. So, I show up at 11 and start to look for her. She is nowhere to be found.

At about 12, she walks directly in front of me and we make eye contact. So, she comes over to me and tells me some story about traffic or something, I don?t really recall what her song and dance was. But, off we go to the hotel as planned. We are in the room for 2 minutes and she announces that she can only stay ST but she can stay with me tomorrow LT (sounds familiar, doesn?t it). My reply was that she had promised LT and I was not interested in ST. So, if she could only stay ST, it would be better if she left. She was very pleasant about it, said she could not do LT and left with no compensation and with a smile on her face. It seems she had been playing me along throughout. Why? I am not sure. Perhaps she simply finds she can do a couple of STs in one night and make more baht that way. Perhaps she has a boyfriend to meet up with later?

Stunner #1, not at all a good experience. But, I have to admit, as I look at a picture of her, if I met her in the future and I had nothing else going on, I would still try to get her for LT but only ?right now? ? not any call me on my cell phone arrangement.

Stunner #2

I have never been with a woman more beautiful than Stunner #2. She was 5?7? tall, 120 lbs., a wonderful figure and a beautiful face ? 21 years old.

As I mentioned, I met her at Marine Disco. I had made eye contact with her and she gave me a very nice smile. After getting up my courage, which I wouldn?t have been able to do if she hadn?t smiled so nicely, I approached her and her two friends (both of her friends were very unattractive).

Stunner #1 said she was from Bangkok area and was a full-time English student - paid for by one of us. She spoke English fairly well and was very personable, pleasant to be with.

Just so this won?t be too long I?ll skip some of the early minutia: After the 3 of us were together for a while at Marine Disco, they decided to go to this other Disco just down the road and invited me along. A while later, Stunner #1 and I made arrangements for the evening. We went to my hotel and the performance in bed was better than average. All had gone very well and I was very satisfied. It looked like I had found a real winner.

The next morning, I awoke early as usual and she was sound asleep. I patiently waited for her to awaken and when she did I proceeded to be affectionate (what else would one do). Well, this began the end of the dream encounter. With a pained expression, she told me that she didn?t feel well and had a headache.

If she were not so beautiful and had not been very nice the prior night, I would not have accepted this. But, I mistakenly proceeded to treat her like a Stunner and spoil her by allowing her to act in a way that was really not acceptable (of course, I didn?t believe that she wasn?t feeling well). With stars in my eyes, we made arrangements for later that night to have dinner together and for her to stay LT.

Right on time, she returned to my room in the evening to go to dinner. She was very well dressed and looked fabulous. We had dinner, played some pool, and then went to Tony?s Disco for an hour. A very nice evening except she seemed distant and not nearly a personable as the prior night.

Back at the hotel room, we hit the bed and again a very enjoyable time ? and made even better by the treat of being able to look at and touch such a beautiful young naked woman ? fabulous. Well, here comes strike 2 or the 2nd scene in the Stunner goes bad play. A few minutes after we finished, her cell phone goes off. She answers talks for a few minutes, hangs up and turns to me. She says, ?my friends just put a party together, can I go??. (now, it seems apparent her seeming distant throughout the evening was because she was just putting in some time waiting for the ?party? call on her cell phone). My response to her was, ?sure, you can go but I will not give you the same baht as if you stayed?. She replied, ?what will you give me??. I said that I would give her 1500 baht for the entire night, as we had agreed or she could leave now and I would give her 1000 baht. She decided to stay.

Well, eventually it is morning and she awakens (remember yesterday morning). I start getting amorous. She moves back and says, ?what do you want??. I reply, ?I want to make love to you?. The next thing I know, she is ranting, going on and on (I thought one should not lose one?s cool in LOS ? or is that only for us falangs). While she was saying a lot, I only caught two of the things she said several times. One was, ?now I know, now I know, ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS BOOM BOOM MANY TIMES? (what was this supposed to mean? I wasn?t attempting to develop a deep, meaningful relationship ? this from the one that wanted to go to a party in the middle of the night). To this I said, ?men want to boom boom at night, men want to boom boom in the morning ? I said this in a calm voice ? was this news to her? What did she expect? The other thing she repeated several times was, ?you always touch me when I am sleeping ? I NO LIKE THAT?.

So, here we are ? she didn?t go to her party because she wanted the extra 500 baht but she is not performing. So, I say to her, I can?t give you the same baht for boom boom and no boom boom. After all this, she doesn?t get the 500 baht she missed the party for ( and I don?t get boom boom in the morning). So, she takes 1000 baht and leaves in a huff.

I really believe Stunner #2 was simply a naïve, spoiled, inexperienced freelancer without professional training. Also, she was a young lady, away for the weekend looking to party but also make a few baht along the way. Better for her to party one weekend and ?work? another.

Conclusion to my Stunner experience

As I will discuss in the Thermae and Ladies of the Street parts of this report, I had several memorable and very enjoyable experiences with attractive but not Stunner type ladies. These experiences were superior to my Stunner experiences. So, the bottom line is, for me, Stunners are no longer at the top. I may try one now and again but the reasonably attractive, fun to be with, hot young lady type has jumped to the top of my list.

Next part of the report will be Ladies of the Street

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

emmm all this talka bout stunners has me confused..

ok how about this situation...

you get a hot stunner..but you are real handsome .then what happens..wouldn't the stunner now try to over please you because she knows all the girls are talking about you and if she wants to be stupid then he will just dump her and find someone else..

so my question is reverse the situation the man is more goodlooking than the stunner then what happens>??

do they care or not?

Well what a wonderfully insightful investigation into the world of the mythical "stunner". Or rather, "Stunner" with a capital S.

So you slept with two good-looking women during a trip to Thailand and this qualifies you to write a long-winded and pedantic report into the psychology of "Stunners"?

For future reference, here is how it works with bar girls. They are doing it for the money. But they also want to have fun. If you are nice, good-looking, polite, charming, learn some Thai, know how to dance, more girls will want to be with you. And guess what? They will want to stay with you, not to run off to a party. If they liked you, you'd get invited to the party too.

The best looking girls are no different from anybody else. They just have a bigger choice. A lot of guys chase them so they can take their pick. They avoid the losers. The less cute girls can't be so picky about their customers. So they have to put up with men who are rude, ugly and/or dumb and just smile and accept it, because they have to eat.

But in general the key to having a good time with somebody has nothing to do with avoiding a "Stunner" or whatever. It's about making the effort to develop some chemistry with somebody, making them laugh, having fun. You are never going to have a "girlfriend experience" with somebody you treat as your hired servant and haggle over every last baht with.

Ask yourself -- why would these girls WANTED to have done anything more than the minimum with you? What did you have to offer, apart from your grubby little stack of baht? If you want to play in the major leagues, you have to have some talent. And if you're not up to it, don't blame the "Stunners" for your lack of success.

>Well what a wonderfully insightful investigation into the world of the mythical "stunner".

Why the scornful tone? The guy documented quite accurately how stunners behave with a ordinary guy in his fifties. His previous post made it clear that he had had much better times with less stunning girls, but I have no doubt that back in Farangland they would be classified as beautiful, although people might not feel compelled to attach words like breathtaking, etc. His report just shows that the myth of Thailand as the place where 'everyman' can get a very beautiful girlfriend is indeed merely a myth.

>But in general the key to having a good time with somebody has nothing to do with avoiding a "Stunner" or whatever.

>It's about making the effort to develop some chemistry with somebody, making them laugh, having fun.

The problem with 'stunners' is that - as you say - they have a bigger choice. They don't let you make that effort to develop some chemistry unless you are young and handsome. They will just sip their first lady drink with a stony face and move on unless the barfine is paid before it is finished. You don't have to be rude or dumb to get this treatment - merely looking ordinary is quite enough.

>why would these girls WANTED to have done anything more than the minimum with you?

Maybe due to having some business sense. Ordinary-looking oldish men tend to be real suckers for pretty girls, so putting in some effort might have resulted in much more than 1500 baht in the morning. He might even have ended up sending money! Why not do it if you already felt it worth the additional money to forego partying with your friends? Doing the minimum makes sense if you make your money by churning out several short-times in an evening (like many stunners do); otherwise it is anything but smart.

My experience of stunners (as an ugly old man) is that the price you pay has no correlation to performance: normal, high or ridiculously expensive - you always get the same (bad) treatment. Partying with handsome boys in their "league" is more important for them than making the most of the limited time they have left as true 'stunners'.

Wagner

Wagner, would you expect any kind of maturity from someone who chose the handle "westlife"?

However, I do actually have an issue with those punters who whine about how stunners treat them poorly and that the plainer girls are the better option.

The stunners should ask for more money and should be more selective with who they go with. It is silly to complain that a stunner did not perform (or was not as warm and friendly) as the average girl, when you only offered to pay her the going rate. You should expect to pay more for a stunner to get the same service.

However, I have a hard time arguing with Wagner that paying more does not guarantee better service. In my limited expericence paying more (and being jai dee beforehand) does warm up the stunners. However, the curve can be very steep; i.e. don't expect a perfect GFE from a stunner if you only give her 1000B more. But I can see that unless you have very deep pockets or are prepared to be burned that this can be a losing proposition.

There is really no excuse for those stunners who are just outright rude and obnoxious. Yes, they have been treated that way by others, but that doesn't justify it (nor make it sound financially). Sometimes they need to cut their losses (when they realize the guy their with is not a jai dee as they thought), but they should try to do it tactfully and honestly (maybe it's not possible to do both?).

Tiger Moth

I'm a newbie getting ready for his first trip so I won't add anything to the "Stunner" debate and just wait to have a chance to make my own judgements first-hand.

But I will take exception to the remark that your post is "long winded". I like your writing style and am enjoying reading about your experiences...

One quick question or perhaps it's more of a request. Could you mention what you liked and/or disliked between the BKK and Pattaya scene? This being my first trip, I'm planning on spending time in both cities. But I had planned to spend more time in Pattaya until lately when I have read a lot that suggests that I'd be better off to plan my trip around BKK with a short trip to Pattaya...

Just looking for more impressions,

Shilo

FarangDang,

I am not sure if I gave an incorrect impression. With respect to the amount of baht, in each case I asked how much and immediately agreed to the amount requested - I would have payed more if asked, although I may have negotiated if the amount seemed very high. My issue with payment was due to service rendered. I had agreed to a certain amount for LT with the normal expectation of some action in the morning as well as at night. When full service was not provided (2 days in a row - first day I accepted the headache line and paid full) I was not willing to make full payment.

Hope this clears up any mistaken impression I may have given.

Shilo,

Thanks for the comments about writing stlye.

With respect to Bangkok and Pattaya, in my view the big difference is that Pattaya exists as a holiday/vacation spot. Bangkok is more of a place where people live and work (although there are tourist opportunities if you are interested).

So, in Pattaya, visiting on holiday, I felt like I was one of the crowd. Everyone else was also visiting. Also, since Pattaya is for holiday/vacation it is simply full of beer bars, gogos, restaurants, discos, MPs, and so on. And, Pattaya is considerably less expensive than BKK.

On my trip, I spent 70% of my time in Pattaya and 30% in BKK. If I went on another vacation, I would do the same.

Perhaps some others will give their view.

Archived