My 2nd trip: a Sanuk and LOS exploration:Part 2

Tiger Moth

So just to summarise the wisdom contained in this thread:

1. Really hot, young, beautiful Thai girls do not generally choose to hang out with tedious elderly men with limited charm.

2. And if they do spend some time with tedious elderly men, to get some cash, they are not particularly enthusiastic about it.

Well, thanks for that astonishing revelation. We never would have worked it out...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Westlife,

This section is "Trip Reports/Stories". I am presenting a report on my trip. Perhaps you thougt this section was intended to be a place to present insights about life.

Here is one insight about life: it is far easier to be critical of someone else than it is to make a contribution.

I am sure that everyone would love to be entertained by more of your insights. Why don't you create your own post so that we can have the benefit of more of your wisdom.

If you would like to spend more of your time commenting on my post, please take the time to read what I have written. Most of your prior comments do not make any sense when considering what I have written.

Lastly, your posts seem to have a good deal of underlying anger. I can't imagine that my presentation of my experiences on a trip to Thailand would be so important to you as to produce such emotion. I suggest you try to determine what you are actually angry about. Best of luck.

and what have u contibuted? zip

next time read the post before you type.

Tigermoth: some good info. Sounds like you figured out some things for yourself.

Looking forward to more..

troydeere

Tiger Moth,

Thank you for an excellent report.

I like the way you tackle this by cutting your report in manageable chunks and look forward to the next installment.

My only comment would be: hey Tiger, you`re a newbee, take it easy. It will take you more than 2 trips before you come to grip with BG`s. They are a bunch of fascinating ladies with a good number of hardcore girls in there (that`s normal in their business)

You will learn with time, as some mentionned here, that the best experience is to be had when you have fun together before going to bed. There is more to BG`s than sex.

Seems you will do well here.

Dear Mr. Moth,

Actually your post was one of the better ones that I have read and I am looking forward to the Thermae instalment. For what its worth, my experiences with stunners have been pretty much the same as yours (I am 34, fit and handsome). They treat everyone the same regardless of age, looks and money (except when theres lots of money). I much prefer a 6 or 7 anyday. Don't be put off by nobs shitbagging your trip report.

Strange how the guys who claim "stunners" treat all guys the same are always the guys who never have any luck with stunners.

The so-called stunners are just girls with hopes and dreams and likes and dislikes the same as everyone else. It's not hard to make friends with them, even if you are not lucky enough to be "fit and handsome" like our friend Fast Fred. Helps if you can speak a bit of Thai, have a heart, know how to smile.

As for my "anger" at Mr Moth's posts, I was actually more depressed than angry. Do we really need to hear the sad little details of two awkward encounters gone wrong to come up with the insight that beautiful women are not particularly enthusiastic about having to sleep with charmless men?

I know a lot of working girls and they are often amazed by the meanness and ignorance of many of the men they meet. Mr Moth, you met the most beautiful girl you have ever been with in your life -- didn't that make you want to take a few risks, aspire to be something more than you are, to try to charm her, to shine for once in your life? Obviously not. You made it clear that she was just there to provide paid sex, told her that if she wanted to go to her party she'd get less cash. Often these girls test you, try to see whether you have a heart. You chose to fail the test, to keep things strictly business. Fair enough, if that's what you wanted, but don't be surprised by her reaction in the morning. Poor girls wakes up to find herself being pawed by an old guy who had made it clear he saw her as no more than a whore. Must have underlined to her how far her life had gone wrong. No wonder she was upset.

hmm... with all your anger over a guys post about HIS trip and experience, could it be that the stunner in question was Your sister?

"try to charm her"

You mean kiss her ass and let her walk all over you! Shit if we have to "charm them" we may as well stay home and date the long pigs. They know the score and how the game is played, most stunners wether in Thailand or at home are nothing but attention whores. Give me a regular girl any day. Hey great story can't wait until the next installment.

tiger moth

great report waiting for more

why are you guys giving him a hard time

just because hes only been twice he can't

have opinions about stunners.

read his report he had dinner with one offered to

have dinner with the other. He danced at discos with them

and they still treated him like this. And now you guys are jumping to conclusions that he was the problem.

I think his opinions and actions were dead on acurate

Archived