Bad Boy – Naughty View

Everybody may have come across a situation of having THAT unexpected view and this is what happened to me today. I write this while being on a visit to my office in Tokyo-Japan.

Normally I don’t give a howl on the girls in the office nor I don’t care whatever they wearing, but today I noticed a small cute Japanese office clerk of 20+ something, approximately 155 cm (5 foot) tall and she was wearing a black shirt, a black miniskirt and long black socks with the design like you could use these socks for fishing complete with black boots which is nowadays popular by Japanese girls. Her outfit was to me still considered acceptable to office standards, and not over the top that she should be worried of getting arrested for appearing on the streets like a prostitute.

Anyway, as I came to the office a bit early, I was helping myself to get a black coffee, thus I walked to the kitchen area and while I passed the photocopier machine, I saw that this cutie had bended herself nearly 180 Degrees to top-up the paper in the lower tray. Well, I couldn’t help it but what followed was that Dundee was looking straight into a RED colored G-string she was wearing. Imagine, a small piece of rope sitting tightly between 2 small but firm Japanese butt cheeks. ooOOOH my lord, Men O Men, EXCUSE ME, SIE MAA SEN and “why must this happened to me” where some of the words flashing through my head. Really, I’m not a sick voyeur type of maniac, but I slowed down (maybe naturally) and took some time to look at these exceptional office views. I do not know if the girl knew what was happened as she react innocently or that she did this intentional to provoke a Gaijin, but this view provided me a laugh.gif" border="0 from ear to ear throughout the remainder of the day.

Anybody who got in similair situations

[ November 26, 2001: Message edited by: Dundee ]

I haven't stayed long in Japan,but enough to get a blow job in a stairways than another day a shag in the same kind of place,during the shag people passed by.

Last time outside kabukicho a Japanese guy who spoke very good english came to me and offered to join a girl at her hotel.Neither young nor beautiful but she gave us both a VERY enthousiastic blow job.

I can't really say than the same kind of things happened in Thailand in much longer.

Now about the buttocks part...the japanese girls have the flatter butts I had the chance(?)to see.Funny that a new fashion there is to wear backpacks tied on the waist and falling on those ingrate bums

[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: luisBKK ]

Some of the best "views" in Japan are of the high school girls rushing up the stairs for a train or when they are out shopping. I remember watching in utter orgasmic astonishment as two HSgirls slowly hitched up their skirts by rolling the waistband,as they were standing on a subway train in front of everyone. I actually went past my stop to see where they got out and of course it was Shibuya the shopping district.

Japan has some great views................

uniformguy tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

Archived