F/lancers in Lumpini Park?

Lusty

I don't think it's any real big secret to people who've lived here for a while, or even if it is it's not a secret that's really worth sharing in my opinion. I've seen girls here for years.... The Thai men will pick them up directly from the road in their cars.... Firstly none of these girls are actually IN Lumphini park as the title of this thread reads. They walk the perimeter, and mainly Rama IV road and some on Wireless road. I imagine the rates aren't too high. Perhaps similar to the scene of the China town freelancers.... Maybe from the 300 to 500 mark - (unless you are a green farang with a fat wallet of course). Quite frankly in all my years I've never seen anything of much interest there, and with the odd exception the same goes for the Yaowarat area and I lived very near to there for some years.

Okay, here's my one and only experience with a Lumphini Park freelancer. I was walking past the park about 4:00 AM one morning, YEARS ago, must've been mid-90's, when this really cute girl hanging around in the shadows by herself struck up a conversation with me. She suggested a room, but I was sort of needing to get home, so we crossed the street, found an alley, and I got a BJ, the ONLY covered BJ I have ever had (she insisted on a condom before I even had a chance to mention it). She was good (although BB would have felt better), and she seemed surprised that no one in the surrounding buildings ran out to disturb us. Well, hell, it WAS 4:00 AM, and everyone was asleep, all lights out and everything.

"Worth bearing in mind towards the end of the trip if your a bit skint!"

Most certainly. Do like Siam Sam and get blown down the lane at 4am in the morning. Sounds good to me. I'm not adverse to debauchery of any kind. I had a great bj down the back of soi 13 once. She really needed 150 baht. Who was I not to oblige?

We drove around there in a taxi the other night about 1:30am. The quality was quite decent. Definitely a no nonsense atmosphere. Most quoted around 500baht but a few gave us the farang price of 1000. They would usually go down to 500 without much negotiation.

"How your immune system". Ha Ha, so funny I forgot to laugh. If you think you are any safer by sticking with the farang establishments or freelancers in Thermae/Grace/Angels then the joke is on you my friend.

Archived