muti day barfine

ZMAN Z28

About the weirdest set-up i read about. is your friend's Udon family connected to the bar and nightlife so that they still think it's the coolest thing to do? How can you be sure the match will be a success. It could screw up your whole stay if she proves difficult or bored. besides you'll be in Pattaya in no time if i read you well. Sorry, I have a hard time figuring why it's so important to hire a girl.

I'm kind of with Old Hippie on this one, namely the "make sure you can stand her for that long" wavelength. Especially two of them. If you spent 5 days as a threesome (?) and still say they "claimed to be university students", it doesn't exacly imply a raging inferno on the verbal communication front (though no doubt you shagged yourself red raw blush.gifsmile.gif). Thinking along my trademark boorish "I don't pay birds to shag me: I pay them to piss off afterwards" philosophy path, the thought of signing myself up for almost a week in the close company of two complete strangers scares the shit out of me.

I'm not criticising you, Sweetpea (not at all: a large part of me is envious of you actually smile.gif (at least the BGs tell me it's large wink.gif)), just wondering what you, erm, talked about for 5 days and how the logistics of the set-up sliced out (i. e. what did you/they do while you weren't shagging?). Was it as pleasant and hassle-free as you make it sound? I'm sure other board members might be interested.

LOL

Jack wink.gif

"I don't pay birds to shag me..."

Neither does Sweetpea, Jack, as you'll see if you read his post properly, i. e. the bit that says "no charge either, they were glad to just get away from Bangkok."

LOL

VD blush.gif

Hey, VD, Sweetpea might be young and good looking and slim or whatever enough to get himself 2 Thai "students" to suck him off and shag him non-stop on paradise island for 5 days free of charge, but I'm afraid I couldn't do the same without either kidnapping them at gunpoint or forking out a small fortune. I've got a face like a pig's arse. blush.gif

J wink.gif

Fiery Jack,

I guess this is what this forum is all about, to share experiences to broaden and enlighten the minds.

I have been to Thailand 5 times now. Whilst not an expert in Thai matters, I have gain sufficient expertise, in those visits and general life experience to weigh up good options. I usual have pre-arranged meetings, with Thai girls I meet on the net. But nothing is better then ?at the moment, chance meetings?

I usually stay at the Top Inn, near Nana, a quiet, clean and family run business. I may not visit for 1-2 years at times, but they always remember me. I am kind, courteous, and leave small, inexpensive gifts when I leave. And at 750 baht per night, and being right at the action, good sense to.

My favourite, and inexpensive location to collect BG and GTG is along Sukumvit Road, between Soi 2 and Soi 10. Met a deaf girl there, a few no fee lucky dips.

Well, on this night, I had met a Freelancer, she wanted a beer, and I got the standard line, ?No charge, up to you? or words to that effect. With the words of wisdom \, I have obtained on this site, I decided to push the envelope. Went back to my hotel, had 2 beers each, a bit of diddling happening, then ?Oh my God! ?I have child to feed, how ?mut? u pay?. Quick, or just cheap, I reply, the ATM stole my card. Well, true love, did not last, she left. But I gave her an option, I said, ?Is late, good company, free beer, and warm bed.? And, ?If you change your mind, feel free to come back later?.

Well, the beer ran out, so I decide to top up the hotel bar fridge, with take-outs from the 7 ?11 on Soi 5. Well, blow me down, who is still on the street, but my friend from earlier on. It is geeting late, 2.00am, I guess, her options are fading fast. She offers, full service, finish through the front or back door is allowed. Well, I thought, half tanked and feeling self important, well now I am good enough. I decided I still needed more beer, and would dwell on her offer on route.

I decided no, she had her chance. I walked on Sumkumvit, the odd number Soi side, and that is when I met the alternatives, the two professed uni students. They did not talk money exchange. I said bold as brass, 300 baht. The one I asked immediately said yes. So, I think maybe they were not use to such transactions. Well, I have already said previously how that turn out. I named one girl No1 and the other No 2 girlfriend. Whilst No 1 was by far the prettiest, no 2 was more keen, energetic and bi inquisitive.

I had a good night, and in the morning offered to take them on a trip, I had planned to the islands. They both jumped at the opportunity, and no mention was made of money. We caught the train down, and decided, I would have No 1 on the way down, in the sleeper, and No 2 had the ride back. It was there first threesome, and they were caught up in the excitement.

We stayed at my old hut (rental only from previous visits), on the beach. The conversation was not difficult. I had my laptop, and taught them English when I could. The majority of the time was spent swimming, fishing and staying at a Thai friends restaurant/beach hut. I had met the restaurant host on my last visit, she was impressed that I would receive a call from my wife, each day, and did not partake in the friendly persuasions of the local lovelies. So on this trip, she was interested in the about face. I explained, that on the last visit, I was completing a master?s course, and deadlines prevented me from such activities. Thus, my host kept the girls amused, when we were not exploring other pursuits of human flesh. I let the girls do what they wanted, and when I wanted something, or double espresso, they were always eager to assist.

I am not an attractive man, but I am a good man. In Thailand, if you smile sweet, and have a warm disposition, in my opinion such attributes are much appreciated.

Hey Fiery jack, I guess this is what this forum is all about, to share experiences to broaden and enlighten the minds.

I have been to Thailand 5 times now. Whilst not an expert in Thai matters, I have gain sufficient expertise, in those visits and general life experience to weigh up good options. I usual have pre-arranged meetings, with Thai girls I meet on the net. But nothing is better then ?at the moment, chance meetings? I usually stay at the Top Inn, near Nana, a quiet, clean and family run business. I may not visit for 1-2 years at times, but they always remember me. I am kind, courteous, and leave small, inexpensive gifts when I leave. And at 750 baht per night, and being right at the action, good sense to.

My favourite, and inexpensive location to collect BG and GTG is along Sukumvit Road, between Soi 2 and Soi 10. Met a deaf girl there, a few no fee lucky dips. Well, on this night, I had met a Freelancer, she wanted a beer, and I got the standard line, ?No charge, up to you? or words to that effect. With the words of wisdom \, I have obtained on this site, I decided to push the envelope. Went back to my hotel, had 2 beers each, a bit of diddling happening, then ?Oh my God! ?I have child to feed, how ?mut? u pay?. Quick, or just cheap, I reply, the ATM stole my card. Well, true love, did not last, she left. But I gave her an option, I said, ?Is late, good company, free beer, and warm bed.? And, ?If you change your mind, feel free to come back later?.

Well, the beer ran out, so I decide to top up the hotel bar fridge, with take-outs from the 7 ?11 on Soi 5. Well, blow me down, who is still on the street, but my friend from earlier on. It is geeting late, 2.00am, I guess, her options are fading fast. She offers, full service, finish through the front or back door is allowed. Well, I thought, half tanked and feeling self important, well now I am good enough. I decided I still needed more beer, and would dwell on her offer on route.

I decided no, she had her chance. I walked on Sumkumvit, the odd number Soi side, and that is when I met the alternatives, the two professed uni students. They did not talk money exchange. I said bold as brass, 300 baht. The one I asked immediately said yes. So, I think maybe they were not use to such transactions. Well, I have already said previously how that turn out. I named one girl No1 and the other No 2 girlfriend. Whilst No 1 was by far the prettiest, no 2 was more keen, energetic and bi inquisitive.

I had a good night, and in the morning offered to take them on a trip, I had planned to the islands. They both jumped at the opportunity, and no mention was made of money. We caught the train down, and decided, I would have No 1 on the way down, in the sleeper, and No 2 had the ride back. It was there first threesome, and they were caught up in the excitement.

We stayed at my old hut (rental only from previous visits), on the beach. The conversation was not difficult. I had my laptop, and taught them English when I could. The majority of the time was spent swimming, fishing and staying at a Thai friends restaurant/beach hut. I had met the restaurant host on my last visit, she was impressed that I would receive a call from my wife, each day, and did not partake in the friendly persuasions of the local lovelies. So on this trip, she was interested in the about face. I explained, that on the last visit, I was completing a master?s course, and deadlines prevented me from such activities. Thus, my host kept the girls amused, when we were not exploring other pursuits of human flesh. I let the girls do what they wanted, and when I wanted something, or double espresso, they were always eager to assist.

I am not an attractive man, but I am a good man. In Thailand, if you smile sweet, and have a warm disposition, in my opinion such attributes are much appreciated.

FJ.

Maybe my label of Goodman is somewhat agalatarian, maybe I defamed my true character.

We tend to envisage, a western approach to sexual/social relationships, in foreign countries.

in Thailand, it is my persption that they put a good marriage (class, status or financial freedom) above physical attributes.

But time will change, I think thai perseptions to romance/marriage is akin to japan 30 years ago. now Japan, the women are sexual extroverts, to a fair degree, that the 6-pack and chisled chin comes more into play.

So, let us mere poor rexamples roam proud, whilst we can.

Archived