muti day barfine

ZMAN Z28

Me and a friend are going to my falang friends house in Udon Thani on the 21-23rd of June. We need to bring up a girls for each of us. The reason for the trip is my friends mother in law

birthday. She wants me and my friend to be happy. She went out and already bought a bigger bed for the guest room. I was told she will be disappointed if we don't bring guests now.

Where at in BKK would be a good choice of place in Bangkok only(I won't be going to Pattaya till the 24th) to find 2 girls for an all expense paid trip to beautiful Udon Thani for 2 nights?

ZMAN Z28

No difficulty what so ever.

I collected 2 girls at Sumkumvit Road, claimed to be university students. Spebnt 5 days at Ko Tao. had a ball, or should I say, they had one each.

no charge either, they were glad to just get away from Bangkok.

Most bars have a provision to allow multiple day BFs, however, make sure you can stand her for that long, also make sure her period isn't due during the trip! I know Dollhouse and a few other bars have a deal where you can buy the girl from the bar, basically you pay about 8,000bht or more, then she is yours whenever, no more bar fines. An odd concept, but I suppose it can save money in the long run. I don't think you will have any trouble getting a traveling companion!

The mother in law knows me and is very very fond of me. She told her daughter and her husband that it is ok to bring up guests. She acually welcomed it. She will be taking a bus down to Udon to her daughters house. She wants me to be happy. It is me who is probably being rude. I asked my friend if it was ok to bring up someone. He said no problem and asked his wife. She knows me real well and is all for it also. I am going to look for a girl that is from Udon also. So in the day she can do what ever she wants, and at night she can hang out with me. I'll pay her on a daily basis. No honey, no money. The day after her birthday, the mother in law is going to watch my friends kids, while we head down to Pattaya for a few days. My friend and his wife go to the go go bars with me and help me pick out girls to barfine. She knows my taste and usually knows which girl I am gonna barfine before I do. I will probably feel weird bringing up a girl. But if I can have the best of both worlds, then why not. This is Thailand.

ZMAN Z28

Archived