The Old Sarge's War Stories, San Francisco

All right Mike, here's one for you! As I recall, this was one of your favorites.

This happened when I was a young man back about 1958 or 1959. I was a two striper stationed in downtown San Francisco in a small Air Force unit stationed at Fort Mason.

Fort Mason was a 4 block wide by 8 block long Army post at the end of Van Ness Avenue right on San Francisco bay. It was the kind of duty that meant that you went to work to rest up for the next evening on the town. Of course, I was young, dumb and single; not bad attributes for a smooth cheeked kid from Pocatello, Idaho stationed in heaven.

Our favorite form of recreation was frequenting the tourist spots down on Columbus avenue. We knew most of the touts and could get in without paying any cover charge. You could sip a beer all night and hit on the tourist females out for a sinfully good time in Sin City.

One night three or four of us were sitting in Finnocicos (think I spelled that right). It was a Friday night and packed with tourists from Des Moines, Iowa, and other such exotic places all entranced by the female impersonators in the floor show.

While sitting there I happened to catch the eye of this lovely slender petite blond sitting by herself. One thing led to another and pretty soon I was sitting with her. She told me that she was a teacher from Oakland across the Bay and had just moved to San Francisco where her new job was. Nice lady and a good conversationalist.

I finally suggested that we get something to eat. She agreed, but added that we should go elsewhere since the food there was too expensive. Ended up in a hole in the wall hamburger joint. I was liking this lady more and more she was so easy on the wallet.

Finally walked her home and got invited up. Nice apartment, small but comfortable. She told me to fix us each a drink and to make myself comfortable while she changed.

About 10 minutes later she returned to the front room dressed in a filmy thing that was both modest and sexy at the same time. She put some music on, turned the lights down low and we sat together on the couch talking and drinking our drinks. There was the usual gentle amount of non-sexual touching until she sat her drink down and turned to me.

Next thing that I really recall is that we were stretched out, side by side, on the couch doing some very heavy necking. Things were going hot and heavy. My shirt was off and my pants were unzipped. I had gotten her bra off and found out that she had small but exquisite breasts.

Finally I really planted a serious kiss on her while running my hand up her leg. They were smooth and firm, exciting as all hell. She had my penis out and slowly rubbing me to a raging erection. She was moaning and squirming under me, ripe for the picking.

My hand finally reached her crotch. What the HELL! She had as big a hard on as I did!

The look on my face must have been something. She smiled and said "Honey, I'm better than any girl. Stick around".

Mrs. Garner's little boy Paul was in a serious state of shock. I got my shirt, tie, and coat, then left. As I walked through the door dressing I could hear her pleading for me to come back, relax and enjoy her.

And that, my friends, was this dumb little boys introduction to another world. It took a few years before I could talk about it, and now I laugh about it. The hell of it is though, I wonder what it would have been like had I had the courage to stay.

Paul

The Old Sarge

Stick around Bangkok long enough and you might experience it, especially if you get a post-op. But that is another story for another time.

Sarge

• 3 weeks later...

Funny, as i read you met her in Finnocios, (for our non SF residents or too young to know, F was a drag show club), i guessed the end of the story. I just knew a great one night stand story would not have made enough of a good story. Ah! to be young and fearless again.....

Archived