Huntsman Pub ?

BkkShaggy

Last time I was there 3 years ago the Thaï food was ok but not more than ok and farang food was less than ok. At the same time the band from Phillipine with the 3 girls singer was really really good.

Murphy's Laws of sex

"Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, chances are you won't either."

I agree with Dr. Cop.

I often take dates to the Huntsmen Pub after the movies or dinner. The prices are a bit steep, but the food is delicious and the portions are large.

Personally, I think the Huntsmen has the best beer in town. They serve you draft beer ice cold in a one-liter (I think) mug. Happy hour you get two of these.

I belong to Fitness First in the Landmark. They are tearing up the basement where the Huntsman is located, but they have been advertising a long happy hour each day during the World Cup. I think it is normally around 3-6.

Yes, I loved that Filopino band too with the two lovely Filopina's singing and dancing out front. My friend and I got to know them well, but they weren't looking for any action. We had a lot of fun filling out the song request slips there. Whenever they read one that said, 'Don't Want No Short Dick Man,' they knew we were somewhere in the Huntsmen having fun with them. smile.gif

Archived