Meeting "good girls" guide

colonel Kurtz

The Stick has made it quite clear that he will not be releasing a guide on how to meet the one thing that most of us would really prefer .a normal decent non BG .A shame as I feel the Sticks column is one most of us read an enjoy

Im not sure what the problem is really ......what is unethical about providing that sort of info?When every bar and go0go is listed and commented on.

Well, I would like to try and start the ball rolling in hope that other readers will comment and give their views and experience on how they met their non BG girlfriend.

As an English teacher the opportunites are high as you are meeting hunderds of non BG ,s all the time.........of course professionally it would be suicide in making dates with them when you know that all the other students would be aware of your "situation".......no of course they wouldnt keep quiet.

Like many of us most of the place we freqent are popular farrang hideouts ,which in turn makes them frequent FL hideouts too!

Maybe its me just being sick of the scene and the type of girls that are a part of it.Any comments on differet ways to meet them would be start.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I started out with 'good girls' and I think they have given me more heartache, finacial loss and disappointment than all the bargirls I have been with put together. At least you know what the score is with bargirls, more or less. So called good girls can be just as challenged when it comes to telling the truth, equally as money hungry and just as likely to be just plain mad.

However, to answer the question I have met 'good girls' in restaurants here in the UK, from ads on excite (no longer) from introductions from thai friends in LOS, from Bkk Chat and in dept stores in Bkk. It is far easier if you live there, then you have it made and can take your pick of good girls to pursue, and you have the time it takes to find out what they are really like and what they are after before commiting yourself.

One route I would avoid are the intoduction agencies, never had any luck with them but only tried a few. Why not put an ad in thai rath, I thought of doing that. Did this in Pattaya Mail when it started up and got a lot of replies.

I think sticky's guide would have said more or less what we know anyway, dress nicely (he always does) smell nice, behave well and treat the ladies respectfully, don't expect too much at first. Where to meet them, well all over, you just have to pluck up the courage to talk to them and try not to scare them when you do. Let us know how you get on. BTW my first good girl was ex thai army airbourne division, all her army friends are now married and in the UK, every one of them married for money, so beware the 'good girl' also. Chock dee-peter

>>>Any comments on differet ways to meet them would be start. <<<

I'm no expert here, but I would think you'd meet them in the same places as anywhere else. The laundry mat, grocery store, restaurants you frequent, etc.

I would think the very most important thing you can do to increase your odds of going out with a 'good girl' is to learn the language. I don't think you'll ever get very far without first being able to leap that bridge. How will you ever be able to ask a girl out you are attracted to on the Skytrain, if you can't communicate with her?

HT

""Well I started out with 'good girls' and I think they have given me more heartache, finacial loss and disappointment than all the bargirls I have been with put together. At least you know what the score is with bargirls, more or less. So called good girls can be just as challenged when it comes to telling the truth, equally as money hungry and just as likely to be just plain mad.""

Exactly my expierence with my ex thai wife. Just because they are a not a bar girl doesn't guarantee anything. Be careful.

In reply to:

how to meet the one thing that most of us would really prefer .a normal decent non BG.

lol

common sense applies...

1. speak thai proficiently

2. it's the same as meeting a girl in your home country.

some guys have this misconception that women in thailand will fling their knickers at you because you're a farang. common sense applies to women globally. sorry to say but if you can't accomplish #2, what makes you think you can do it in thailand?

Well I started out with 'good girls' and I think they have given me more heartache, finacial loss and disappointment than all the bargirls I have been with put together

---------------------------------------

Wise and knowledgeable comment. I long stopped making a difference between both, after, say, 2 or 3 dates, or 72 hours, whatever comes first. Just because the money is not to be handed out, does not mean the counter is not running. And that's for a beginning....

Archived