Ja the Brand New Bar Girl

zanemay

I stay in Thailand half the time. I don't want a beautiful woman. They get too much traffic. I like some flaws. Maybe a funny nose. Maybe a little old. Maybe the face is "mai soo-aye." Maybe she is a little fat. I don't like acne. I don't like ugly. I don't like fat with no breasts.

The important thing is what will she do? At a minimum, she must "sa-moke." When I say, "Khaw-thot. Sa-moke dai mai?" (Sorry to ask, but do you sa-moke?) She must answer with a good attitude. A funny look and "Can" is not good enough. I am going to want it good and I know what the funny look means.

My most recent find is Ja. She is 23 years old - much younger than girls I usually take. But she had only worked in Pattaya for two days and she answered the sa-moke question satisfactorily. (Makes you wonder what she was doing before, but I am sure she was new in the bar business. She had never played 4-in-a-Row, i.e. she did not know the object of the game!)

I usually tease a girl when I take her the first time. If she has big tits I say, "Yak doo num." (I want to see tits.) when we get to the room. Usually there is a laugh and "Mai dai!" (Cannot.) Usually there is a grab for the towel.

Not so with Ja the brand new girl. She took me seriously and with no complaint or hesitation, she took off her blouse and bra. She sat on the bed for me too look! Oh this was really refreshing! In a minute she got up and took off everything else. She never even looked for a towel!! (Unless you have been there you won't understand how strange that is.) She sat back on the bed, naked, and began kissing me. Oh My Buddha, was she starting up?? No shower! No shower and no towel, boy this was different! I knew I was her first date.

I was not in such a big hurry and I was enjoying the view of her splendid young body. A little kissing, a little exploration. "Bpai ab nam," I said. (Let's shower.)

When we got back in bed she went right to work. She smoked good and did everything I asked her. She was not even a little bit squeamish. Now for the big moment. I rolled her over and began to work my dick into her ass. She held me back a little and let me in a little. I was in an inch or so but thought she didn't like it so I took it out and put it in her pussy. She gave me a an over-the-shoulder look that said, "What are you doing? That is really boring." Okay, more baby oil and more working it into her ass. She looked happy and we were off to the races! She liked getting fucked in the ass and I loved it. In the morning I got her to give me another sa-moke. She rolled over on her on her back and I came in her mouth. She was 100% ready for it. She swallowed! New, young and does everything!! A keeper.

I saw her four times before I had to leave and every time was more and more comfortable. She is a lovely girl, with a great young body. Not thin but not fat. Her nose is a little big and a bit flattened - her only cosmetic flaw. She speaks NO English, but we get by on my little bit of Thai.

I began telling her that I loved her a little bit. With a smile...nothing serious. "Can you give me 3,000 baht?" Ha! I walked into that. "Okay. Next time." I actually meant it, but when it got close to next time, I thought about my other girls who did everything and didn't ask for 3,000 baht. I went and took one of them.

The night before I left Pattaya I ran around with a motorcycle taxi to all the bars where I had girls. I stopped by Ja's and she gave me a little bit of a funny look because I had not showed up to take her when I said I would. I gave her 200 baht and took her email address. I hope to see her when I get back. I wonder if she'll ask me for 3,000 baht again. Meanwhile someone else will probably discover her. Mai pen rai. It was fun!

I`ll have to agree with you about that.

A "new" girl Samoking and takin` it up her ass and liking it?

No towel stuff?

A newbie? No way!

Do you think BG`s are taught to use a towell when undressing? And that not using a towell is proof of not being in the game? I`d say on the contrary. The fact that she didn`t appear to speak thai proves only little.

I once lived with a thai girl who owned a bar in Phuket. Although she had had the bar for 3 years she hardly spoke 50 words of english.

Hua Nguu

• 4 weeks later...

Excellent post - even though in my semi pissed state I read the title on 'Who's Online' as ' Jo Brand the bar girl'. Very frightening image indeed!

Re new girls' attitudes...

Last November I met a sweet girl in Lollipop. She was not pretty, but was very friendly and had the most amazing breasts: extremely firm with a delightful upward curve that pointed her dark nipples at the ceiling.

We walked to the Playboy hotel and I lay back on the bed and switched on MTV. Without any prompting she knelt beside me and started to unbuckle my belt, then proceded to go down on me, no condom, no shower. This is not standard BG MO in my experience. I pulled her top up and removed her bra, and after a bit of this I suggested that we should both shower. At no point did she "wear" a towel.

Back on the bed she went back to work until I was gasping. At that point I indicated that I was thirsty, so she went to the fridge, poured me a glass of water and brought it over. She patiently held the glass for me between draughts, then took it away, rinsed it and stood it on the rack to dry.

I had to initiate condom use - she didn't seem to have a clue about safe sex so I gave her a little lecture afterwards. She said she had been working for a couple of weeks and that I was her third customer (well, they all say that). It turned out she had a baby upcountry (she initially denied this).

I later checked her ID and saw she wasn't lying about her age, and my guess is that she really had only been working for a short time (although she had plenty of sexual experience). I took her four times, on one occasion she wasn't feeling well, so I agreed to pay her bar fine and take her early for short time for 500 baht, which she was very happy with. This was the last proof I needed that she was new to the farang scene.

A couple of months later she had changed bars and whenever I saw her she was surrounded by Japanese, so I'm sure that by now she'll have plenty of money for cell phones, tattoos, gold and maybe worse.

I don't meet many like that - how short a window is there before they start wearing towels in bed etc. ?

I hope she's doing OK, and that she doesn't still have that condom in her purse that I gave her for her next customer.

>I don't meet many like that - how short a window is there before they start wearing towels in bed etc. ?

I suspect it is not a 'window' but more an issue of her background.

On my first solo visit to Pattaya I was pushed to barfining a gogo girl who must have been a real newbie. A more experienced girl did all the talking for her, since she really knew no English. She was quite willing to wash me from head to toe, but when out of the bathroom it was the traditional towel routine.

Wagner

Archived