TG's generally considered good in the sack?

This is all a numbers game, but my ways of increasing the odds goes like this:

I normally go with freelancers LT compared to going with MP's or GoGO's ST as I like to be able to shag all night long. currently up to an maximum of 6 times, with no more than 3 in a row!

Also I might add that I try to steer clear of obvious stunners with an attitude problem.

What I go for instead is the ones who seem to like me or even 'want' me, 'cos that will increase the chance of great sex...

1st encounter really is a hit or miss & only clear hits will get a repeat from me. obvious miss from either mine or her side will mean a proposed LT suddenly turns into a ST & I might hit the bars again for a 2nd chance...

I'd say my worst girls have been from MP's or GoGo bars, but then again I never tried many from those.

Overall my success rate climbs around the 75% mark or more & these days I do a lot of regulars. Not that gets better each time, but rather 'cos I sort of know what to expect!

Comparing thai hookers with western is a clear thai winner & even if comparing w/ a western GF she ain't bad too.

Sure for pure sexual pleasure the viet/cambo girls around Phnompenh can't be beaten currently ;-)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived