TG's generally considered good in the sack?

of all the TG's u been with how many do you actually considered worthy of writing home about? I mean activities in the sack. laugh.gif" border="0

I would say from 100 maybe 2 or 3, the other one's was more like doing pushups in a gym. I'm jaded I know tongue.gif" border="0

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about jaded after that number your probably too hardcore for your own good.

For the poor sap's like me who only get the chance to visit Los once or twice a year it's like being in a sweet shop and always very exciting. I tend to go for the girlfriend / longtime experience and I think this goes a long way to making it seem better than it may actually be.

BG's can make good companions if you find a good one but finding one who is truly adroit in the sack is far more difficult. The real sexual talent is at the MPs. Although it comes down to the luck of the draw, your chances are much better at a massage parlor than a bar, IMHO.

aha could that be the reason why the 2 I consider 1 class was former MP gals then tongue.gif" border="0 To clarify I am not into kinky stuff just if she BJ like a hoover and then when we at it she really has the moves I consider her a mover and shaker in that apartment. laugh.gif" border="0

[ December 07, 2001: Message edited by: Pepsi ]

yee gads! 3% good. they must have been reallly good to keep you comming back.

I never kept "score" but cam only remember

about that 3% of bad ones, and even those were pretty good. ( maybe the key word here is remember)

Wellll, lets see....I have to say that my perentage of good lovin' ladies has been going up of late. I have found over the years the older girls(23 & up), generally better in the sack, also stunners are usally best as eye candy only....and also repeats.....That is I tend to now find a gooden and take her again and again....the sex usually gets even better, not really any different than back home....one nite stands are still a part of the fun, but the girls you really get to know are IMHO much better in bed laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

yee gads! 3% good. they must have been reallly good to keep you comming back.

Well i can honestly say that most girls are just too shy and passive, but then again I'm maybe picking up the wrong gals.

I tend to avoid the once with mecenary looks but maybe should try it next time laugh.gif" border="0

Archived