I Never Could Pronounce Her Name Correctly

BiaChang

She was a real beauty, not a 9+ but a real, solid 10. I could never get the pronunciation of her name quite right, so I will just call her "Bee". She was the number 2 show-girl in Queens Castle 1, in Patpong, and the number 1 show-girl was at the use-by date stage. Between these two women were split the various shows, razor blades, needles, ribbons, soda bottles, darts, and all of the rest.

Bee homed in on me when I first entered, picking me for a tourist. I had been living in Bangkok for over a year at that time (1997), so I was no tourist, but like the proverbial dirty nose, she picked me. She sat next to me, naked as a new-born, and started with the usual bar-girl patter; "Where are you from? What's your name? What hotel are you staying at?" But there was a difference. She spoke English as good as, even better than, some native English speakers that I know. So I had to ask her about that.

She had started learning English at school, improved it by working in bars, then grabbed a rich foreigner for a boyfriend and went to the American Universities Alumni in Bangkok. When she had broken with the boyfriend, she returned to bar work and polished her English by talking with customers, and listening to their conversation.

I don't mind buying drinks for bar-girls if they are keeping me interested, Bee was a good talker, and I am a good listener, so we talked for several hours. She later wanted me to bar-fine her, but I gently explained to her that I had a Thai girlfriend already, and the girlfriend had my bun in her oven. In short, I was not going to butterfly. Bee was a little disappointed, but took my announcement well, even making the standard joke about duck fodder. I returned to my apartment, and my girl-friend.

I attended QC1 regularly, at least once a week, and sometimes 3 times per week, and Bee always sat with me. We developed a pattern of me buying her one lady drink, and slipping her a 200 Baht tip. She would ask me about bar-fining her, I would tell her that I still had my girlfriend, and we would smile a knowing smile at one another.

Then the number one show-girl retired, and there was no clear successor to Bee's vacant number 2 show-girl position, so Bee did it all This meant that she spent more time on rhe stage, but she was happy with that because she got more money for the extra time and "effort". And while she spent less time with me, no other girl ever came to sit with me and ask for a drink. I was Bee's exclusive property.

While I gave Bee a tip every night that I was there, there were lots of other things that passed between us. She occasionally bought me a beer, I gave her a quarter-baht weight gold necklace, she took me to her home to show me her (then 4 YOA) son one night after QC1 had closed. And much later, when my girl-friend delivered our son, she gave me some baby clothes (no card, of course).

Bee was also a very canny lass, and she chose a night when I was perhaps a little too well-oiled to spring an accusation on me. She told me that she did not believe me about having a girl-friend, that I was probably a closet homosexual. If I had a girl-friend, would I bar-fine her (Bee) and take me to meet this girlfriend? So I agreed, just to prove my claim.

When we entered my apartment, my girl-friend was in bed asleep. Bee knew the Thai protocol for this encounter, and knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed while I turned on a soft light and gently awakened my girl-friend. Her kneeling position placed her head lower than my girl-friend's, showing a subservient attitude, and her position at the foot of the bed deliberately placed herself in a position of having my girlfriend's feet pointed at Bee, and Bee accepting the insult. My girl-friend awoke and sat up, thus showing her advancing pregnancy, the two women conversed in Thai for some time, and then Bee asked me to take her out.

At the security gate to the apartment complex, I gave Bee 100 Baht for a taxi, and she said that she had told my girl-friend the circumstances of her being there, and mentioned that she was lucky that she had a boy-friend who would not butterfly. I returned to the apartment somewhat sobered

About a month later, my girl-friend decided that she wanted to visit her father before the baby came, so she took herself up-country for 2 weeks. That left me at a loose end and the inevitable happened - I bar-fined Bee for the second and final time. Bee refused to go to my apartment, saying that to do so would be to try to take my girl-friend's place, and she led me to a short-time hotel in Patpong, close to QC1. And to prove some point or other, she paid the cost of the hotel room herself. Once we had entered our alotted room, the door closed behind us for a full three hours.

I continued seeing Bee regularly, and we returned to our pattern of one drink, tip under the table, and no bar-fine, until my time in Thailand came to an end.

About 2 weeks before my scheduled departure, I announced the news to Bee, and she started to weep on my shoulder. She wrapped her arms around me, and the sobs started. And very soon, it was time for her to perform on the stage again. I could see the tears glistening in the corners of her eyes, and detected the occasional sob. I wondered if any of the other onlookers could see what I was seeing. I hoped not.

Bee returned from her duties, and asked me "Why do I feel like this over you?", and I could not think of any rational answer. She clung close to me for the rest of that evening, and when it was time for me to return home, she extracted a promise from me that I would return the next evening.

When I arrived, she was waiting for me, she was wearing what could have been her best clothes, and she looked like a beauty queen. She intercepted me as I walked towards my favoured seat, and steered me back out the door. We reached the road and turned in the direction of the short-time hotel. Events were out of my control.

She rented a room, and once inside, she told me that she wanted to do something with me that she had never done with any other man.

She undressed herself, carefully placing her clothes on the hanger, then slowly undressed me, folding each article of clothing, and placing it on the chair. Then she retired briefly to the bathroom. I was sitting on the end if the bed when she returned, and she came to me, knelt in front of me, and started with a BBBJ.

"Is this something that you have not done before?"

"Yes and no. There is more."

"Oh."

She pushed me to my back, and further up the bed, and when I was fully erect, she mounted me. Then I realised that she was putting my member into her alimentary orifice. And from her grimaces, It was not too comfortable with her, despite having liberally lubed herself while she was in the bathroom.

"Bee, I don't like to hurt you."

"I want this for you, I have to do."

"But ... "

And she did it for me.

When we had disentangled and dressed, I asked her the obvious questions, why and what.

She explained that she had nothing else to give me that was for me only. But it mystified me that a bar-girl would not have done either of those acts before. She explained that she knew that she was a good looking woman, and that if a customer wanted that, he could take another girl, she could wait for, and get, a customer who would not ask for either anal or oral. So she had never done either before that night. She also told me that she could not bring herself to suck the penis of a tourist who might have had it in another girls vagina or anus perhaps an hour earlier, and not washed it since. I asked what was different about me, and she said that I was not a tourist or a customer, I was a boyfriend.

We talked a lot more before we left that room, but what else passed is of no relevance here and now.

Returning to Patpong road, I steered her to the gold shop, and bought her a 5-baht weight necklace. And I told her that if she did not have the necklace any time that I saw her again, I would never speak to her again. I saw her again two days before I departed Thailand, and she was wearing her gold necklace like a trophy, even on the stage. And then I departed Thailand.

About 3 months later I was able to make a short visit to Thailand, and I went to look for Bee. I received the news that she had quit the bar scene a bit more than 2 months earlier, and had gone to live with her parents somewhere in the region of Saraburi.

I walked out of QC1 without even buying myself a beer. I wouldn't have been able to drink it with that lump in my throat.

BiaChang

> Bee was a little disappointed, but took my announcement well, even making the standard joke about duck fodder.

Ok I'll ask. I haven't heard the standard duck fodder joke, can anyone help?

Wow! Question. Will you ever try to find her? You guys didn't exchange e mail addresses or anything? Not to be nosy. Are you still with the original girlfriend? Okay, I am nosy. No real reason for asking.

I always learn something new. The kneeling thing she did. Interesting. Another question. Did your girlfriend believe Bee? My guess is she did and she became more trusting perhaps. Did she suspect after the fact that you had been with Bee? Women have a 6th sense about that kind of thing sometimes, and our actions (guilty actions perhaps) have a way of broadcasting it.

Even if Bee marries, I suspect she will still be wearing that necklace and not tell her bf/husband why.

BiaChang,

Thanks for that. Excellent story! More! More! Great writing.

Cent

p.s. Thanks for the Zappa newsgroup addy. I'll check it out when I get a chance. Very busy lately. Got my tickets to Thailand the other day. Leaving the states on July 9th...return sometime in September, return date somewhat open ended right now, we'll see. Thanks.

cs: Wow! Question. Will you ever try to find her? You guys didn't exchange e mail addresses or anything? Not to be nosy. Are you still with the original girlfriend? Okay, I am nosy. No real reason for asking.

BC: I will look into QC1 whenever I visit Thailand and ask after her; I never got her e-mail address, and I suspect that she did not have one. My girlfriend of the time has "jumped ship", but I have the son.

cs: I always learn something new. The kneeling thing she did. Interesting.

BC: At the foot of the bed, I presume you mean. Basically, she was saying "I am lower than you" and "It is OK to be rude to me".

cs: Another question. Did your girlfriend believe Bee? My guess is she did and she became more trusting perhaps. Did she suspect after the fact that you had been with Bee? Women have a 6th sense about that kind of thing sometimes, and our actions (guilty actions perhaps) have a way of broadcasting it.

BC: She believed Bee. Why would I bring a bar-girl home if I had been in bed with said bargirl? But she never knew that, later, we got together and made the monster with two backs. If she had, I would have found out because she would have let me know how displeased such an action made her.

cs: Even if Bee marries, I suspect she will still be wearing that necklace and not tell her bf/husband why.

BC: I am of 2 minds (3 or 4, really) about why Bee left the industry so soon after I left Thailand. But it is all speculation, I may never get to know even though the question burns in my mind as hot as it was when I found out that she was gone.

BC: If I ever find out, I will report back. And I'll learn how to pronounce her name...

Biachang,

Really nice story. Enjoyed reading it. Strange how I wouldn't give the time of day to a love story about a falang girl, but am fascinated by them when there about Thai girls.

Archived