BRAZIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brink15

Long Gun,

A fantastic crowd at the National Stadium, It would of been a great place to watch the game if we could have been able to see the whole screen from the seats we had.

It took me more than 20 minutes to get out of that building as there were huge chains padlocked on all the doors and fire exits. No one new who had the keys and only after calling the police did I manage to persuade them to get the doors opened, All the exit stairways where full of people sitting down and I would not like to even imagine what would of happened if a fire or some other disaster would of taken place

I then managed to fight my way through the swelling crowds at MBK carrying my 2 year old daughter, wringing wet from sweat,wondering was I going to miss seeing the big game,it seemed the whole of Bangkok was at MBK to watch the game at the many different big screens in the area.

After some frantic phone calls to Froggo and to Pom Michael telling them the doors were locked and we needed another venue we decided to head to the Dusit hotel,

Arriving at the Dusit we were told by the lovely bar manager that it was full, But after Froggo telling them how he was a regular at the Dusit and also the winner of the fantasy football award she found us a nice corner and the last place left to sit in, So I finally cooled down and watched the game in comfort,

After the game we paid the bill and headed for Patpong and then relised we had done a Bangkok Phil and never paid for the buffet, Anyway it was an honest mistake and if the manager of the Dusit is reading this he can call me and I will settle the bill, but I will not pay for the soccer ball that Nong Froggo swiped as we left the place though,

When we hit Patpong the girls went crazy about the soccer ball and now I will never go out on the town without a soccer ball,well maybe I will leave it at home when I go to soi 33.

Froggo fell in love with a real stunner and at one point and I was wondering how we would get him out of the bar but then when she got up on the stage and started pulling razor blades out of her pussy I was able to convince him to leave the place.

The next part of the story Nong Froggo,Racha and the soccer ball at a BJ bar, well i better post that in nightlife some other time as this is the sports section after all.....

LG,

Would that I could, I would be on the next plane there. Unfortunately moving back to the LOS permanently is something for the future. Unless I win the lottery and then watch the smoke as I burn out of here.

Would have loved to have been there. Even if I had to be locked inside.

Archived