Big Boys reopens

AhTeckLim

<<Not to mention the unbelieveably sexy, gucci hand bag carryin, beautiful long golden brown haired, long legged, pool shark>>

Say where is new wave and the salon little miss hottie gets all done up?

wagner, I would REALLY appreciate the 411 on this one!

I hate that Big Boy place. Bad vibes IMHO. The girls that hang out there are a bunch of hardcore ice queens.

New Wave is much better. If you just want to chill and play some REAL pool without the freelancer distractions, the Brunswick on Soi 4 is your best bet.

>Say where is new wave and the salon little miss hottie gets all done up?

On Sukhumvit Soi 7, just as the famous Biergarten. However, New Wave is on the opposite side of the soi, closer to the Sukhumvit Road. To the left is the roofed food court, to the right a small fashion shop. (It has one sales girl who who is a real stunner, but she does not appear to go out with mere mortals.) New Wave itself has a big window covered with running water, which makes it pretty distinctive.

The beauty salon shares a wall with New Wave and somebody has had the brilliant idea of putting there a large window...

Unfortunately 'miss hottie' is not always around - she probably prefers longer timer contracts. I have also this nagging suspicion that Club One may have reeled her in...

Wagner

Archived