Vibrators

Hamokhamok

The gift-shops at Heathrow airport tend to lean more towards presentation tins of Scottish shortbread and pastel colored Pringle sweaters.

I was thinking about the same, are sex toys sold in Thailand, do they have "Adult Shops" in BKK or Pattaya?

Though reading some of the posts of what some of the BG's can do with a certin parts of their bodies all ya would have to do is crab the fire extinguisher in your hotel and and hope for the best!!

I've heard that vibrators and dildoes can be bought at MBK shopping centre in Pathumwan.

Only heard this mind you but I'll have a mooch around there next time I get the chance and try to confirm the info for you.

Good Luck......buzzzzzzzzzzzz

Arai wa

I've gotta say.........

Don't ya just love the UBB screen message after posting to this thread?

SIT TIGHT - WE'RE TAKING YOU BACK TO VIBRATOR

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Arai wa

Frankfurt Airport had a Sex Shop 2/3 years ago, I can't rememeber whether it was on the duty free side or not.

So if you are going to BKK via Luftwaffe it may be worth checking to see if it is still there.

quote:

Originally posted by David_66_UK:

Frankfurt Airport had a Sex Shop 2/3 years ago, I can't rememeber whether it was on the duty free side or not.

It was in Terminal A. They have rebuilt the terminals so much that I'm not sure if it's still there.

Archived