my latest trip (first 48 hours) 4th and hopefully

sayjann

walked down bangla around 16:00 and the place was beginning to liven up with girls starting to arrive for work.

was'nt in the mood for sitting in a bar and having to fight the girls off,so when i passed kangaroo bar and saw it empty of girls,that was it and went in there.

3 girls worked behind the bar during the day and they were all married and did'nt go with falangs and in the coming weeks they bacame good friends.

got chatting to 3 swedes and a fellow brit and over the rest of the trip we met every afternoon and had a few beers and discussed our previous nights activities.

well eventually back to the room to unpack,shower and get ready for my first night out.

i always stay at sansabai bungalows,4 minutes walk from bangla.

individual bungalows set in plush greenary,discreet and very quiet.

as a valued customer i had been given the best bungalow with kitchen and sitting room for 700 per night.

first port of call was Rockhard,one of my usual haunts.

first time i went to patong i had met B** here and spent a week with her and i always found the standard of girls above average.

i was not disappointed and thought i could easily work my way through this lot.

had been there for around 5 mins when this girl came up to me and said to me "hello Chris,my name is N**".

to say i was surprised is an understatement,to my knowledge i had never met her before.

she explained she was the sister of B##.

i still keep in touch with B## and had told her i was going to patong in may and she had told N## and showed her a photo of me and N## had kept an eye out for me.

chatted for a while and i liked her and decided i would see her sometime,but not tonight,had many places to go and people to see.

the spooky thing was that i had bought B## some boots to dance in and she had given them to N## and she had also given her her old number.

next to Pink Panther and i was a bit apprehensive,the girl i loved worked here and i did'nt know what would occur.

as i said in another post she had hurt me a few months earlier and i had thought of many ways to humilate her and hurt her and was this now the chance?.

no,she was'nt there and the mamasan,who was a good friend,told me that my girl,N## had gone home to nong khai in february and was not expected back

even though i wanted to be a bit of a barstard to her,i knew i would get back together in the end and i was a little disappointed she was not there.

PP had closed down for a few weeks and a lot of the other girls had moved on and got jobs in other go-go's and bars and i hardly knew anyone there and left.

next door to Playschool and found a lot of my friends from PP were working there and i got a lot of hugs and kisses from them.

onto soi eric and to English Bar,owned by a fellow brit and friend,Danny.

we also keep in touch and i gave him the things he requested,namely pg tips tea-bags,cheese and branston pickle.

he had a fine looking bunch of girls there and i bookmarked a few of them for later.

in the past he had employed a girl called B##,who i was very attached to and had a lot of time for.

a few months previously she had been arrested for dealing in ya bah and he had helped her to stay out of prison,but she then betrayed his trust and went back to the dealing and he sacked her.

i noticed she was working in the bar opposite,Toro Bar,and Danny told me to stay away from her as she was bad news.

well i had to talk to her and she was pleased to see me and the conversion turned to her troubles and she told me she could imagine all the thing Danny had said about her.

i told her i was'nt interested in the past,knowing that i would hear 2 different stories.

i told her i wanted her to come home with me that night(first night fancied someone familiar),but only if she promised not to do any drugs while she was with me and she agreed,and if by magic 200 appeared for the BF and off we went.

great sex with B##,always was and i was looking forward to a repeat when her phone rang and it was her dutch boyfriend.

she chatted for a while and when she finished,i asked her to switch it off.

when i'm with a girl,then i'm not keen on other men disturbing us.

when i pay bar,then they are mine for the night.

had sex again and just as i was approaching the point of no return the fucking phone rang again(she had'nt switched it off) and the moment was gone for me.

after chat i told her to switch phone off and she refused and said he was going to call her back.

i gave her a choice,stay with me or speak to him and she chose him,so i told her to leave.

i would'nt even let her have a shower.

was still horny and now around 04:00 and got dressed and walked to the new pick-up joint in patong,the 7-11 opposite the old shark club.

still over a hundred women milling around and i was approached by a few looking for a bed for the night,but bided my time.

eventually chose a cute looking one and we retired to my room.

very good sex,but a man had slapped her a few days earlier and she had a split lip and had a job with the BJ,but at least she tried her hardest.

little did i know this one,called O#,would cause me problems in the future and become my personnal stalker.

time to sleep.

SJ,

No problem, my friend. I realize it wasn't intentional. Might want to run through the others, as I think I saw references in some of those, also. Thanks buddy!

***Note to others who may be confused: SJ had made some references to specific girls in specific bars in his posts (a totaly honest mistake on his part). This is not allowed, mainly to protect the girls themselves. Just a little reminder that when you are posting about a girl from a bar in your trip report, no numbers (those round buttons you will see them wearing) are allowed, and it is it best to use their name as N##, instead of Noi, etc. Since this is a public board, anyone has access to info. here, and so it's important to protect their personal privacy. Think of it this way....how would you like having a trip report posted ON YOU, using your real name, where you worked, what you prefered sexualy, where you live, etc. The concerns here are safety, and also common courtesy,

Thanks all...Sanuk on!

HT

>Just a little reminder that when you are posting about a girl from a bar in your trip report, no numbers (those round buttons you will see them wearing) are allowed, and it is it best to use their name as N##, instead of Noi, etc.

I know and respect this rule, but to answer your question.

>how would you like having a trip report posted ON YOU, using your real name, where you worked, what you prefered sexualy,

If my job was selling my body to foreigners I might be happy for the advertising.

NOTE***** this is just my opinion and not intended as a recommendation to break the rules of this forum.

BassGod,

Why don't you tell me first, why (as you say) you respect this rule. Could be that you will be able to answer your own question (opinion???, not to sure which). If not, then just expand on what you are trying to say, in a little more detail, and I'd love to respond.

HT

>Why don't you tell us first, why (as you say) you respect this rule.

I meant that I respect that it is the rule of this forum.

>Could be that you will be able to answer your own question.

I didn't ask a question, I answered your rhetorical question.

>then just expand on what you are tying to saying a little more, and I'd love to respond.

I have a funny feeling that your trying to bait me into an argument, and I'm not going to play.

>>>Since this is a public board, anyone has access to info. here, and so it's important to protect their personal privacy. Think of it this way....how would you like having a trip report posted ON YOU, using your real name, where you worked, what you prefered sexualy, where you live, etc. The concerns here are safety, and also common courtesy <<<

BassGod,

This was my statement explaining part of the reasoning behind the rule. Your response was something to the effect that this might be a good form of advertising for the girls.

The simple answer....some may not want to advertise. And if they did, would want control over what was being said about them, same as you would.

Why do you post under BassGod, and not your real name? Are you willing to give all your personal information out to the world at large, even though you may be in business to obtain clients, and have someone you may hardly know give that info. out for you, who possibly has an axe to grind against you. I think not.

There are a hundred reasons why identifiying specific girls to a specific bar is not a good idea. Safety, and common courtesy for them are only two. Same thing if we were a board about McDonald's workers who worked the fry stations. Your personal opinion about a particular employee, working in a particular store, that you think is pissing in the deep-fat-fryer may well be an assumption on your part. Doesn't make it true. But your assertion will certainly make it fact, in many peoples eyes. How many of us would frequent that McDonald's after hearing that, and how long would that employee hold his job, even though allegation was eronious?

Another example....You give a trip report on a girl, and say she is a total loser. You were drunk, and only remember that things did not go well, so your report trashes her, while in fact, you were the loser. A member hearing this, enters said bar, and see's girl. She is pegged unfavorably, although she is an absolute angel, and did nothing wrong.

Conciderations are given to B/G's here, the same as anyone else. If you want to lay all your personal information out on the table for the world to see, then fine. If not, personal information will be protected here as much as is possible. It can't work any other way, for many more reasons than the few I've addressed.

HT

Hi Say,

Just curious, what place do you refer to when you say Bang?

And where are the bungaloo's, they sapound like a good place to retreat.

Cheers

Archived