my latest trip (first 48 hours) 4th and hopefully

sayjann

Sucked into what? Actually offering an opinion to back up your statement? Or clarify what you are talking about?

BassGod...you decided to make a comment into a post I made explaining what I thought is the reasoning behind a rule that governs this board, as a whole. That is every man's right. But at least have the decencey to stick around and answer for your comment. Do you really believe your platform to be so shakey, as to not be able to offer anything more than "I'm not gettin suckered into this"? Why take a posture, if you're not willing to stand behind it?

HT

I momentarily forgot that even though this is an excellent forum for giving and receiving useful information opinions, except from a core group, seem to be unwanted. I can?t for the life of me figure out why you want to be so argumentative and verbose.

I understand the no number/no name rule. The arguments behind the rule are valid; but in my opinion there are more valid arguments for the sharing of this information.

I know for a fact that the posting of names and pictures on the Cambodian boards has resulted in some of the girls getting very popular, resulting in the girls making more money and paying off their family loan faster. Also I monitor a few other Thai nightlife forums that all name names and as far as I can tell there have been no problems as a result. The nanaplaza.com community is a very small fraction of the Bangkok sanuk scene and I doubt if a bad review on this board would result in a significant, or any, loss in income for the girl... Hell if it did that would be a good reason for them to make sure the customer was happy. I?d like someone?s opinion on which girl gives the best bbbj at star of light, or the number of the indistinguishable katoey that works at Rawhide.

Finally this is irrelevant because the rules of the forum are what they are, I.e. no names no numbers. I think you should look again at the two posts that started all this, you asked a question, and I piped in with an answer. As I said before, that was my mistake.

HIGH THAIED

is it permissable for members to have me send them photos of the girls?.

on other forums i send people photos of the girls,so that they can put faces to names.

is it against the nanaplaza rules?.

also my posts will get very complicated for people as i cannot names.

already i have mentioned 2 girls called N## and N## and they are different.

on this trip i will be mentioning 4 girls called N##,2 called S#,2 called T## and 2 called W##.

i think it will confuse,only way to distinguish them will be name of bar.

but i understand the rules and will obviously adhere to them.

sj

sweetpea.

don't know if you know patong beach,but bangla road is the main street for bars.

many small sois branch of it and full of bars and go-go's.

if you walk up bangla from the beach you will come to some traffic lights.

Rockhard a go-go will be on your left and the old Shark club to your right.

opposite you you will see V.I.P. club and Sand Inn on either side of a road.

this is soi sansabai and the bungalows are at the end of the road to the right.

cannot miss them

www.phuket-sansabai.com

sj

If my job was selling my body to foreigners I might be happy for the advertising.

--------------------------------

Maybe, then she should be asked if he can publicize her name and where she is, explaining where the story will be posted, or how many will/could read it. I think KS, and HT will trust he did ask when he says he did. If i am not wrong.

Sayjann,

As far as I know, it's all right to pm a photo to another member. It is not public access, which makes it different. As far as naming girls with the same name, just use a fake name, and in parenthesis, write 'not real name'. Or make up any system as long as girl cannot be identified.

BassGod,

There are other reasons in addition to what has been given. Prostitution is illegal in LOS. I know, it's not gone after often, but posting about a real girl in a real bar conducting illegal activities is not a good idea. Not good for her, not good for the bar, and not good for the owner of the board. Thai officials have been known to make a bust on a foreigner, to hold up and make an example of. Allowing the naming of real girls could possibly put this board in the position of having to fight off 'pimping' charges, even though that is not what's happening here. Also, safety is an issue for the girl. She may have some nut-case stalking her, and not want to be found, by way of where she is working. Also, the Internet is a permanent record. She later gets out of the scene; she may not want 300 posts about her former life lurking about in cyberspace. And there are other reasons, as well.

The only posts I've read concerning a B/G finding out she is being posted (or pictures) about on the web without her permission, have been of anger. Understandably. They do not like it.

Look at it this way....These girls are on the web constantly. You don't think they've thought of creating a website to market their goods? Of course they have, but know the men in brown will be shaking them down soon after. Same with go-go's websites. Believe me, they would be showing their girls stripped down to nothing if they could, but they don't dare, for the same obvious reasons we should not be identifying them here.

HT

• 3 weeks later...

it's been a long time since i bothered to post on this thread,but i think i will later.

pro's and con's from certain posters.

certain people know how things developed,pity that some spoilt it for others,just that certain people think they are the experts and any advice apart from theirs is worthless.

that is why i stopped posting on this thread.

i can take critisism,no problem,but when i get nasty abusive mails,i draw the line.

people telling me they would track me down through the internet and issue DEATH THREATS against me is too much to handle.

i only post on threads that have an interest to me,i am happy to post any info which helps fellow brothers.

many members forget that poster's are asking questions because they have never been to thailand.

no problem for me,i try to help,but not now.

Archived