Ibiza Disco in Pattaya

Belem

Although I have been to Pattaya many times, I have never been able to stay up late enough or wake up early enough to check Ibiza Disco out. I heard it is open from 7am-10am. What is this place like and what are the freelancers there like? Is it still open? I would like to check this place out the next time I am in Pattaya. Any info about this place would be appreciated.

[Removed reference to illegal substances - KS]

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boom was my favorite hang out, and this past winter, after the crackdown all over the country on closing hours, was rather one notch under, if opened at all. In this case, was never opened later than 3.30, 4.30 am, save around N. Y.'s eve. I have come back from LOS in April, so i have no idea what's going on at this point. The bad point of the place was of course what KS deleted, and the good point was that the feel of the place was not too "chicken farm" like. At 9am, everyone pretty much is just hanging out, and freebies were a dime a dozen, as usually, you'd go for Bfast with her, and then crash to sleep in bed. rather informal activity as far as Pattaya action goes. When the DJ was on location, the music was great, and the mix of people was fun to watch, unless there were a bunch of white asses straight from Koh Phangan rave parties, taking over the little dance floor, and jumpimg around to the point of obnoxiousness. I send you a pix of the place

Archived