Ibiza Disco in Pattaya

Belem

spirit_of_town_hall,

If it's good enough for you and SileakHunt then i think i'll be paying a visit on my next trip to Los. Sounds ideal for my purposes wink.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well if you are in marine plaza area just tell any motorbike taxi to go to boom or bar boom! it is just a few minutes away a bit north from there I reckon on some small back alley...

I believe some of the turist maps has it listed as crazy pub???

whatever name it is not to bad!

If you're coming on Second Road going towards the "Big Buddha" (the tempel close to Royal Cliff Hotel)... it's on the left just after 2nd road splits (Theppraya Road towards Jomtien and Pratamnak Road towards the Big Budda Hill). If you get to 3rd road, turn around. 3rd road is overpassing both Theppraya Road and Pratamnak Road.

If you're not familiar with the road names it can be confusing. Take a motorbike taxi, as the previous poster recommended.

Fredro just told you, I will add that Boom is next to a GH called SUGAR HOME, 50 meters left after the roads didvide at the end of 2nd Rd, but you have to enter from the parking lot in the back, not front entrance. Remember it's after after hours, should mean around 3 or 4 am, maybe.

Archived