Pacific internet

I've recently changed from using loxinfo (550 baht for 63 hours) to pacific Internet's package, which is 330 baht per month (unlimited hours but disconnects every 3 hours)

I'm finding it very hit and miss - very slow connections and lots of time-outs. Anyone else using Pacific and having problems? Am I right in saying that you get what you pay for?

Yah, it SUCKS.

With Ideanet, there were times I had to wait two minutes before connecting, but I'd get 32 to 36 connection. My building's PBX prevents me from getting anything better.

With pacific (X-Treme) I get a max connection of 26. Often it's 22 or 24k. The throughput thoughput I believe is a bit slower. Response from web pages stink. Literally feels like I'm in the old 1200 2400 baud days.

Next time I get an excuse to go to Panthip, I'm getting something else.

<<burp>>

The mall in ramkhamhaeng (5th floor) has to be the cheapest place in Bangkok for internet packages. Not sure how they do it but they do. I've never paid the recommended price on any package. And if you are paying the sticker price - you're getting a teeny bit shafted.

<<<The mall in ramkhamhaeng (5th floor) has to be the cheapest place in Bangkok for internet packages.>>>

Thanks. The place is *tad* outside my knowledge of BKK (Suk 4 to Suk 23, sometimes Suk 33!!!)

<<<you're getting a teeny bit shafted.>>>

SHAFT is my middle name - I wish!!!

You get the same - reduced - prices on all Internet packages from several vendors at Panthip Plaza. After trying all, and I mean *all* packages available over the past four years (I've both TA and TOT direct lines), I've finally settled for MWeb, an unlimited package from KSC (about 85 baht for one week; line dropped after 5 hours)

As backup I use Loxinfo. Whenever the CAT lines are down, Loxinfo works just fine smile.gif

when my customer have a problem with connecting or speed they will send email to support or call to customer service...did you do it?I'm tecnical support in Internet service provider aswell so there are many possibilities for not being able to make a good speed of the connection, the most reason is that your computer has set the Network in Control Panal to another ISP.

Another possibility is that the telephone exchange in your area is not compatible to the telephone exchange from the server area.Please kindly try another connection numbers which is show as below;

1) 026188688 Support 56Kbps ( Provided by TA)

2) 023400033 Support 56Kbps ( Provided by TOT)

3) 022990055 Support 56Kbps ( Provided by TOT)

by the way you can contact Customer Service T.022990299

wink.gif

Archived