age of consent

Guest lazyphil

<<sadly, some 16/17 yo thai girls have already seen so much and done so much, they may well be grown up beyond their age>>

'sadly' you say, I'm getting the idea your not that sad, maybe you've spent too much time in Pattaya to see this underage sex for what it is-that is illegal and morally repugnant

>there is no age of consent for prostitution

That is a a very good point and reminds me of something.

I'm under the impression, although my information is sparse at best, that they recently passed a law making ALL activities done in other countrys that are illegal in the US punishable upon return to the US. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Not that I'd ever do anything illegal mind you.

Don't get personal, and assume things about people you have no idea about. You are just getting all worked up for zilch. If you want to help with this problem, work with an adequate outfit that deals with it and where your actions might make a difference. Talk is cheap, etc....

Guest lazyphil

Talk is cheap, and thats all this board is, talk. If the Pattaya police can't deal with this problem then I doubt any outfit I could involve myself would help one little bit. It's down to individuals to confront, harrass anyone seen playing with underage boys and girls. Of course one can be seen with a son/daughter of a gf your seeing so it's a tough call to go wading in all wound up and angry at some innocent bloke.

If I came across as attacking you personally, then it wasn't my intention, I don't know you, on a board like this we have little to go on really and on such subjects as this one blood pressure can rise and things get a bit cranky.

Yes-

I took on a roomate when I lived on Sukhumvit. I did not know him very well or his"habits". I threw him out on his ear when I came back from Bali and learned that he had brought home a 15 year girl to my house. He was subsequently picked up in a police sweep of Farangs suspected of buying the "company " of underage girls. I have not seen him in the neighborhood since. Mai pen rai.

Archived