Love - oops, sex - hurts

This happened already quite a while ago on my first solo trip to Thailand.

I was sitting in Long Gun being ignored by the pretty girls as usual. I was rather drunk, since what else there is to do when you have no girl to fool around with. Suddenly somebody wraps herself around me and starts French kissing me passionately for a long time. She was really good. That performance convinced me to barfine her. In the darkness she looked decent enough, but in daylight without make-up she was actually something of a dog.

In my hotel she turned out to be very enthusiastic also in other ways - too enthusiastic, in fact. After some oral attention to her nether parts, she got very excited and literally jumped my bones to be able to return the compliment in a 69. At that point I paid no attention, but in the morning I realised that I had a stinging pain in my side. It refused to go away and really slowed down the bedroom activities for the remaining few days of the trip.

Back home the pain refused to go away, so I visited a doctor. After examination he told that I probably had a slightly cracked rib. There was not really anything he could do, but please come again if the pain does not go away in a couple of weeks. Well, it did.

One more sex-related health problem against which condoms give no protection. wink.gif

Wagner

I was rather drunk...French kissing me passionately for a long time. She was really good.

----------------------------------------------------------

interesting

Archived