Mykal 3,4,5,6

Day 3

Puked with some liquid brown at the other end. Fever of 102? Slept all day and night.

Day 4, 5 and 6

Finally up on my feet. Went to the rooftop bar and started playing around with a cutie I saw my last trip there and flirted with my first night back while Noi was entertaining her military friends. Lets call her Nid. She was very tall with hair down to the middle of her back and she was 31 years old but looked 5 years younger as all Thai women do. I really wanted this one so I started discussing paying bar. She kept saying ?where is Noi?? I was like man, screw her I want YOU! She was like ?no, I scared Noi? I was getting frustrated. I said ?I want you? She says ?you want me?? I was like ?yes?. She said ?ok pay bar? I paid bar. We left amongst funny looks at the bar. Obviously Noi laid claim to me with out ?laying claim? properly. Took her home and promptly showered and dined at the Y. She shuddered after 15 dedicated minutes and I knew mission was accomplished. We then did the horizontal dance and slept. Danced more in the morning and she did the only thing I did not like. She said at 8am ?ok, I go my loom?. That?s ok, minor drawback. Sleep in the daytime and at nightfall I go back to the rooftop and now everyone seems to know the business including the famous DJ with the famous bad shrimp who does not act too nice toward me now. I wanted to say ?oh you don?t like me now? Well you gave me those bad ass shrimp so now we are even. How bout THEM apples???? But I held my tongue. I am starting to become somewhat of a conversation piece up there. Turns out before Nid and I even clear the staircase on our way out the first night another troublemaker from that bar calls up Noi and says ?well guess who just left with who?. So now Noi is after Nid somewhat. I take her home for a second night. On the next night I go back to the rooftop once again. I want to branch out but really like this girl Nid. Noi shows up and comes over and hugs me and I give her a hug back then go hug Nid so they both know the deal. In the meantime these big dudes come in about 7 deep. The girls start entertaining them. Then, I see these three hot ass girls walk in and I ask the DJ who the fuck are they? She was like I don?t know. There were 3 of them all half Thai and Canadian I would find out later. One 8 and two DIMES. Made the bargirls look like they needed to find a new profession. The 8 stepped to me... HARD... This kool African guy that I play pool with came in and was checking the scene and was like "these girls might be trying to fuck". I was like "I know". He said well what you drinking I am buying all of us drinks. Then these chicks start getting drunk. Meanwhile a few different bargirls start making subtle passes at me. Damn... Dancing with me I am feeling on their ass and they are feeling on mine. Then I am back over to the mixed girls and they are dancing a little looking for some action. Nid is surveying the scene looking like she is going to cry. I say to the African dude "What should I do about Nid". He said "give her some money and tell her to get on with life". I just could not do it. Then Nid?s cousins came in one kinda older, and one cute, chubby, buxom kind of gal. The buxom one stepped to me hard. This night is progressing kind of strangely. I got some whiskey for Nid?s cousins and that went over well, too well. The cuter and more buxom of the cousins got drunk pulled up her shirt and put my hand on one of her big ass titties and was like ?lets go hotel?. I was like ?but your Nid?s cousin?! I almost went to the hotel with her but I had to sit and think about my options for a minute. It was all too overwhelming. I could have taken any one of 3 bargirls, one of Nid?s cousins and the Thai-Canadian?s were flirting really hard. Nid is really looking sad and drinking her problems away. She really is not having any fun peering at me across the room all by herself and I really felt for her. She is a real sweetie. Then her cousin kept following me around. I start talking to the mixed 8 and Nid?s cousin is straight stepping to me in front of her like "fuck that I am going for mine". Can U imagine??? I feel so sorry for Nid I grab her and start dancing with her and I will be damned if the cousin did not come over and continue to go for hers right in front of Nid. This shit would not happen in the USA unless I was a millionaire. Then I see Noi leave with the biggest of those dudes I was talking about earlier. I mean this cat was the spitting image of Chubb Rock (rapper). Nid and I are dancing and they walked by and we started cracking up. We were trying to be discreet but I guess Noi looked back to see our expressions and caught us laughing. She doubled back and said "whatever, whatever" to each of us real pissed like. I grabbed Nid and that?s how we went home. I did not want a confrontation. Especially with "The Chubbster". *LOL* The African guy like a smart man never left the 3 mixed girls sides... He was still there as I left with Nid. I cut her loose at 8am or she cut me loose and I slept again. I have not eaten solid food for about 4 days and am surviving on chocolate milk the only thing I can safely hold down.

Was it the dancing shrimp dish that did you in? I have not had a problem yet but I only eat the stuff that is fully cooked. No raw oysters, shrimp, fish, etc.

The worst case of food poisoning I ever had was from a ham 'n cheese sandwich at Burger King! frown.gif

Archived