Katyoeys (some can pull it off, some can't)

spudsmck

I can understand and see a lot of guys going for the decent looking ones. Some get fooled or some just like the way they look; no problem.

But who in the Frick is bar fineing and how do the butt ugly nasty ones actually make a living?

Some of these creatures are so nasty and skankey how could anyone want sex with them, especially in a place like pattaya with so much easy poon-tang available?

I really can't even imagine someone who isn't seeing less than quadruple going for these beasts.

some are atttractive enough to incite someone indulge in stuff he would not be caught doing at home. As for the ugly ones, i always found thais very resourceful when the going gets tough, katoeys, Bgs, GTGs, crippled.... there is no other choice, i see all the young panhandlers in my SF neighborood, and i can't help thinking they would not last a month in Los.

Someday, I think I will be reading this board and someone will telll a really good story about an expereince they had with a sexy Katyoey? Maybe it will be me? Well, then again, maybe not...ha ha ha

ALL PARTIES MUST HAVE A DESIGNATED WOMAN TESTER ON HAND WHO IS SOBER.

Where do I have to send my resume for this, er, position smile.gif

We've had this discussion quite a few times, including a visual test with some Russian trannies (cant remember if ANYONE got them all), but I still maintain that they only have to start talking and I can spot a Katoey straight away. No need for the gyno - any Thai women who is *too* effeminate has a penis, IMHO. This is after they have passed the usual cheekbones/Adam's apple/hipline once-over. Very few make it this far (I made it a point not to get legless in Pattaya - your mileage may differ), but I suspect that the aforementioned alcohol makes it easier for them to get close to their prey.

They do have their fans, though, and not just sexually. Several board members have commented on the wit and 'party-hard' nature of the Katoeys, and the girls themselves seem to enjoy their company. Up to you smile.gif

Artiew said

....but I still maintain that they only have to start talking and I can spot a Katoey straight away.

I just saw a recent article about transexuals and the latest advance.... now available in the US....voice boxes can be replaced to sound like whatever/whoever's voice one would want. (Judy Garland, Barbara Streisand, etc)

not sure if your statement will continue to be true if this invention becomes the standard...

Archived