your favorite member's pix/avatar

pattaya127

ya domokun is a japan only phenomena it seems frown.gif

well, I've tried scouring the net for good TD avatars and icons, there isn't any.... I was gonna use a pink soap bar icon but decided against that too(fans of the movie will understand that). so now i'm using my fav band as an icon.

deftones if you can't tell from chino's mug. tongue.gif

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In reply to:

I was gonna use a pink soap bar icon but decided against that too(fans of the movie will understand that).

I think there are enough Fight Club fans on the board to appreciate the pink soap bar. Not to turn this thread into a Fight Club forum but after posting back to you I watched FC a couple (more) times this past weekend...I did not realize how good this flick is. Many, many outstanding lines and scenes....

Hey DB--

I think Brink just gave me a new identity. Let me try it out.

<-------------

If it is a good avatar and identity, maybe I won't have to spend all that money for the surgeon recommended to me by P127's "girlfriend." laugh.gif

Well, okay. That's not bad. She's not dead, though...right?

Nice beach in the background!

God, cute Thai women walking on the beach, with the white sand squishing between their brown toes, turn me on.

So, I think I'll stick with it a while, and then maybe check out an avatar that I'm hoping that P127 will graciously hook me up with.

Thanks Brink.

Archived