The Fabled Sniff Kiss?

spudsmck

About a year ago I read a post about a sniff kiss. I had never heard of it and didn?t think much about it at the time.

Last week I had my first experience with what I guess is the sniff kiss. Damn! Just when you think it can?t get any better you run into a girl that proves you wrong.

I never thought tongue-less sex could be so good. It was truly the most sensuous act I ever participated in. Done with soft tongue-less kisses on the face, lips, ears, neck, and chest it was somewhere between sex and an erotic massage.

Sniff kiss very popular in all of Asia; Most bargirls in LOS and I assume others find Western kisses quite repulsive. A massage girl ex roomy says that the thing the girls find most discusting is when their clients try to kiss them.

I'm with ya, spudsmck.

I've encountered too many mediocre tongue-kissers in LOS, and I've gotten more than my fair share of sore throats from it. (Of course, sleep deprivation may have had a bit to do with that, too). Anyway, if the girl is a good sniff-kisser, then I feel that I am better off. A sniff kiss on the ear---oooola-laaaa!

I try to reciprocate with sniff-kisses, but I've never asked any of the girls whether or not I do it competently. Maybe I should get some feedback from the ladies next time...you know, in the "spirit of continuous improvement."

Carry on, Bro'

smile.gif

Soibob siad :

the girls find most discusting is when their clients try to kiss them.

We had the 'Sniff Kiss' thread a few months ago - some members said 'Whats the point ?' and but many of us agree that it is extremely sensual. One of the things which distinguishes Thai prostitutes from the majority of their Western counterparts is their willingness to accept tongue-kissing, but that doesnt mean that they enjoy it. Just another example of the lengths that they are willing to go to in their quest to fulfill their clients desires : its still a business transaction, but the punter gets a much better deal IMHO.

like you i had heard about the 'sniff kiss',but had never experienced it

on my last trip,met a girl who was into giving them and at first i thought it was her way of seeing if i was the great unwashed falang.

then i realised what she was doing,and i was intrigued.

done it back to her and she was thrilled.

clapped her hands,smiled and gave me a big hug.

sniff kisses from then on all round.

I don't think I can add anything to what I wrote in that previous thread about Sniff Kisses. Glad to see that you have experienced one of the pleasures that help the Orient keep it's reputation for mystery in the West.

Archived