primeta1

tonychang

yeah o.k. the guy was shit -stirring.I suppose you have to take this sort of thing with a pinch of salt.I have a cynical piss takin sense of humour which understandbly people who dont know me take offence to and couldnt come across well on a discussion board,as some mentioned before without actually meeting the person its hard to understand.But even though he was clearly a tommy top up merchant (which is probably against the rules)I've never had such a laugh on this board.What do you lot think,specially those just readin not posting.I'm not encouraging this behaviour just askin...moderators,does this mean I'm banned(again)??

Cheers

T.C.

He obviously wanted to stir up responses. I'm very surprised how well he succeeded at the trolling. I'm also very surprised at how many that came out to 'defend' Thai prostitution.

I didn't find the thread particularly funny.

All that talk about uni student virgins was obvious bullshit.

On the other side of the coin -- when I, personally, look at what's going on in the Thai prostitution scene I can no longer see it with those rose tinted goggles I wore before, but that so many still seem to carry on this board.

Just my opinion.

Straycat

I was watching him post in realtime. I thought he was "funny" as hell. The way he kept saying "I've got better things to do, so goodbye" and kept coming back.

It was a difficult troll not to respond to (I was very tempted) and he KNEW that, but it would have been even funnier if everyone totally ignored him.

>>>I'm very surprised how well he succeeded at the trolling. I'm also very surprised at how many that came out to 'defend' Thai prostitution.<<<

He did not succeed past the first couple of posts without being nailed as a troll. All trolls will always post a topic of contraversy which holds some truth to it. They have no hope of success, otherwise.

Seeing the Thai sex-for-money scene with you're rose colored glasses fogged up, and seeing it with complete contempt, are two completly different animals. The first you question, the second you dictate. The distiction between the two is very, very distinct.

HT

>>>I'm very surprised how well he succeeded at the trolling. I'm also very surprised at how many that came out to 'defend' Thai prostitution.<<<

He did not succeed past the first couple of posts without being nailed as a troll. All trolls will always post a topic of contraversy which holds some truth to it. They have no hope of success, otherwise.

Seeing the Thai sex-for-money scene with you're rose colored glasses fogged up, and seeing it with complete contempt, are two completly different animals. The first you question, the second you dictate. The distinction between the two is very, very distinct.

HT

Archived