PATTAYA - Where are the girls???

Another trip to the City Of Sin..

Well, I must say that I have normally really enjoyed my Pattaya trips - a chance to get away from Bangkok and do something different, well not really all that different, but you know, a change of scene..

However this time I was a little disappointed (stress on the 'little'). Firstly, I'm over the overt rudeness of Pattaya Thais....(namely vendors, touts and songtow drivers) but this time I will include many of the bar staff I came across too. Needless to say Pattaya IS full of girls. More pussy than one can poke a stick at. But where are the good looking girls? There is an absolute abundance of very brown-skinned over the hill hags that makes finding a nice looking girl a real mission. I am amazed what many guys settle here settle for as bed partners, g/f's and wifes.. (Ok, some of the girls probably do themselves proud in terms of service and attitude) but I developed a bit of an eye-sore looking for anything above average in the looks department.

Dollshouse Go-Go - no thank you. Nothing in here worth looking at on both nights I visited.

Misty A-Go-Go..... same here. Though they seemed some of the friendliest.

Other go-gos don't rate a mention. Names and locations forgotton. Just a haze of sour-faced, weather-beaten hags (for want of some better terms smile.gif)

The relatively new Blues Factory on Walking Street made for some good tunes. They have stolen Tony's (disco fame) resident lost-in-80's metal fashion guitar man Lam Morrison. He now holds the fort Wednesday thru Saturday with some very Yngwie Malmsteen meets Gary Moore style Blues.. makes for something different I guess. Expensive drinks for a non go-go bar but a very good atmosphere....The service girls get on stage and dance enthusiastically during set breaks to disco stuff. Well done.

A special mention would have to go to Super Baby Go-Go. There were some exceptionally nice gals in here. I think they had Pattaya's finest crammed into the one bar! The shows there were good too.

Another honourable mention is the small bar outside of Dolls House adjoining the Muay Thai ring. This was a good bar with 60 baht beer Changs and FREE pool!! (as long as you're drinking) and a ring-side view to see those guys beat the shit out of each other...

Tony's Disco never fails to please for early morning entertainment. Good shows and good fun..and buy 3 jugs of beer and get another free. Also the staff are trained very well here, friendly and at your service. Tony is doing it right in Pattaya... though, many of the women I encoutnered here again not up to scratch (I apologise for my standards, but the girls just do not compare in looks and youthfulness of the Bangkok equivalent)..

Still though, I managed 3 girls in 2 nights. Not bad for me. One was a slim ya-ba freak who put in a pretty good performance but was just too eager to finish, get her money and get out to score some more. The other two served their purpose admirably.

Now the neon is firmly behind me once more for yet another 6 months perhaps..

Cheers,

FF

p.s. lastly, don't take your Orange mobile phone to Pattaya. The reception is shite, and also there is no outlet yet to sell re-fill money cards.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ff,

just returned from from pattaya two weeks ago, my first time there. i visit bangkok 2 to 3 times a year for business, know that scene fairly well. my one observation about the quality of girls in pattaya, aleast half couldn't get past the front door of most go-go's in bangkok, and a 1/4 of that half were just plain 'scary looking'. now that's just looks, but the girls were so much more 'laid back', even the 'scary' ones were nice and easy going to me, i enjoyed hanging out in one beer bar past soi 8 on beach road, only two really pretty girls, the rest were pretty sad looking, but i had so much fun with them, so nice to me, bought me drinks, buy them some, always sabai dee to me. but thats not to say their isn't any fine ones in pattaya, i met quite a few, and had some really good times, some of the best BG experiences yet, the girls are just more 'laid back'in pattaya and therefore more prone to a really enjoyable 'holiday'.....don't know if i will ever get a chance to return, but 'all in all' a very good time, highly recommended........chok dee

you made the point that Pattaya is something more than just a place to shop for the right measurements. I'd agree there is no reason to go there, and people might as well stay in BKK, if sex with a cutie is all one is after. there are many different layers in the Pattaya crust when it comes to company, and as you say, laying back and explore the city at your own pace. I think NEP, soi CB, Clinton Plaza and the pong are just places full of bars and gogos for take-out. No more, and no less........

Friendlyfiend

Once again I think it is amazing that we are all so different and long may it continue.............

I think Tony's disco in Pattaya is a dreadful place and you love it and I found a real stunner in Misty's that I spent a week with and you couldn't find anyone. Please don't take this as a flame it never ceases to amaze me how different we all are in what we call a stunner or even an 8 or a 9 girl.

Tonys to me is a real fire risk on a Sat night all those tables and chairs and people selling flowers and cigareetes and photos jsut piss me off and having been twice I will never go back. Excite is in many ways the same but IMO it shits all over Tonys in terms of layout show and attitude but it is still impossibel to dance without bumping off everyone around you. Mind you I am a big guy!

Which brings me back to answereing all the questions we get from the newbies how can we say where the best girls are when we all have such differnt tastes???

I suppose I will just have to keep on doing the research on the ground or in bed and suggesting some possibilities.

One point we do agree on the girls in BKK generally are more attractive but there are a few in Pattaya at the moment.

Uniformguy

Entertaining report, where about is the Blues fatory in relation to say FLB ( Free Lancer Bar) and Marine. Sounds an interesting place, good music. beer and a/c is all I need.

Incidentlly I agree with Uniform guy, Tony's now is a real rip off, I can remember when I first went to Tonys 1999 I think, it was OK priced then 250 baht for a pitcher now its 450 I think or maybe more. Last time I was there nbought four drinks for friend and two BG's not much change out of 1000 baht, too much even for a tourist.

STH

Hi STH,

Hey......450 baht??? No way, they are still only 255 baht! Not bad value I think considering you get 4 or more glasses out of them. As for the layout of the place, I don't mind.

If you find yourself good seating - preferably the raised level of the left hand side bar near the stage and mixing gear you get a great view to see the whole show, the dancing and antics of whoever. The Blues factory, it's on Walking Street in the second set of bar beers on the left. It used to be one of the go-go bars there I'm sure. There is a big sign at street level that guides you there - easy enough to find. I didn't mention that the owner, Greg, is a great harp player and a nice guy also, and he's up playing with his own band and jamming with whoever else is around when Lam is not on. Well worth a visit.

Uniformguy,

No, I didn't read the slightest bit of flame into your post. I also agree that it's great that there's something out there for all of us - also it depends on when we go etc.. things change on a nightly basis it seems - including the mood and attitudes of punters and b/g's alike. I will add that it wasn't my sole mission to go to Pattaya to find stunners, far from it. I pretty much know the score in Pattaya and was just going to have a change of scene for a few days and it was just this time there seemed to be a definate lack of anything that captured the eye. Just observational stuff... I'll be back soon for sure. Pattaya is very different to BKK and that's what's so good about it.

Cheers,

FF

the really good looking decency girls gone away some years ago, in every nightilife scene in LOS.

Years ago it was easy to enter just one till three gogo bars to find some very nice girls. But in the last couple of years, i find not a handfull in all places together. This is is my impression.

Archived