PATTAYA - Where are the girls???

>Buri Ram is in Issan.

I think there are fairly significant differences within Issan:

the influence from over the border seems to be fairly visible in the provinces close to Laos and Cambodia. Buri Ram is quite close to Cambodia.

On Soi 33 I saw a couple of girls who I assumed to be from Chiang Mai (without ever visiting the region...), and was very surprised to hear that they were from Issan.

Wagner

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you wrote: The relatively new Blues Factory on Walking Street made for some good tunes. ...<snip>... Expensive drinks for a non go-go bar but a very good atmosphere....The service girls get on stage and dance enthusiastically during set breaks to disco stuff. Well done. <<

I agree. I was there the first week it opened last Nov (?), and have taken dates there many times since. But, not all gals have seemed to like the music, but I've always enjoyed the high energy music and personable staff. Fun.

OTOH, last week I took a gal from the TQ-1 there before the live music stared at 10pm, and she insisted we go somewhere else. I was suprised when she lead me to the large open air restaurant, a few doors south from the large neon 'crab' eateries sign on Walk Street. She said her reasoning was that this place was inexpensive and also has live music (decent, too), with a band/singers at the back, and we could sit up front along the Walk Street and just watch and rate the farangs and gals that walk by. We stayed two hours, she rating the quality decline of the farangs, as the evening progressed. and I the declining quality of the gals. What was really unusual was that the gal nursed only one glass of OJ during the whole time and refused all my offers of more drinks or food. Oh, and be sure and put a least 100B or so into the band's tip jar; they earned it! I ended up spending a week with that gal; quite a lady for a go-go gal who'd been in the business a number of years.

>On Soi 33 I saw a couple of girls who I assumed to be from Chiang Mai (without ever visiting the region...), and was very surprised to hear that they were from Issan.

I spend most of my time in Chiang Mai. In Dollhouse SC in March I saw a CM beauty dancing upstairs. Waved her down and was shocked to learn she was from Buri Ram. Amazed.

• 2 weeks later...

<Needless to say Pattaya IS full of girls. More pussy than one can poke a stick at. But where are the good looking girls? There is an absolute abundance of very brown-skinned over the hill hags that makes finding a nice looking girl a real mission. >

That's part of the fun, finding a good-looking winner smile.gif

Archived