Soi Zero - Species Bar Invitation

ultras67

:-) YOUR attitude might convert the nicest girl into a real cunt or the coldest Ice Quen into an girlfriend. Once more customer's attitude is key.

That is an interesting opinion.

I hope you can post without personal attacks of others???

If so, great, if not, have a nice day/life.

On your point, I do understand customer attitude matters alot, but for me, I look for the girls with good attitudes or at least, ones which match my desires. Your focus seems to be my/your arrival with a good attitude. That is where we part ways.

Since I am the one "paying" I have somewhat control of the type of girl I can and do search out, irregardless of my attitude. My attitude may be good in her eyes, good or bad in your eyes(you don't matter BTW), however, the end result is still I am paying.

If you are posting in regards to a relationship without money(barfines/pay bar) such as a pick up in a nice cafe in New York or at church, great and correct. My attitude is key and matters more.

So, in conclusion, moods and attitude change within ones self, so, the lucky part is, I/you can search out an attitude which suits our particular mood at the moment, since we are PAYING.

kind regards, please, no personal attacks

Nok

Only at soi zero can someone go look at whores under a bridge with the pollution of lower sukumvit collecting in the outdoor bars. smile.gif

I joined a few boys from work there a few weeks ago and noticed most of the bars were closed down. I have not been there in years. But the girls were friendly and the beer was cheap, yet warm.

Not sure if I would go back there again. Other than price, there is no attraction to the area

Archived